Hope not many bought it yet....they have delayed/recalled them due to structure problems.

Yeah I heard about that. Basically the US ones have missing/defective pieces. The EU ones are fine, though they both have a slight design issue in that the head spins a little too easily. I haven't majorly noticed it tbh.

Found this mod for anyone wanting to give it a try though:

http://chrismcveigh.com/lego_mod_guides_2015/wall-e_head_mount.pdf

You can grab the pieces online for a few £/€/$.

Yeah, that's for the American release only though, because there are actual part defects.

The head issue is just a design oversight. I guess like the Delorean, and how you cant actually fit both figures in it without modding it.

Anyway, thinking of picking up the palace cinema at some point soon! Have a feeling that and the pet shop could be pulled soon.

Yeah, that's for the American release only though, because there are actual part defects.

The head issue is just a design oversight. I guess like the Delorean, and how you cant actually fit both figures in it without modding it.

Anyway, thinking of picking up the palace cinema at some point soon! Have a feeling that and the pet shop could be pulled soon.

Palace Cinema is awesome. Probably my favorite set I own. 

Guess this might be the "best thread". Anybody going to be picking up that Lego Dimensions video game? Like Skylanders and Disney Infinity but with Lego Minifigures? I'm probably going to end up passing, too many other games and those add-on packs add up, but I think they are so cool!

Guess this might be the "best thread". Anybody going to be picking up that Lego Dimensions video game? Like Skylanders and Disney Infinity but with Lego Minifigures? I'm probably going to end up passing, too many other games and those add-on packs add up, but I think they are so cool!

It does look pretty cool! But I think it'll be like those Amiibo things, there will be so many of them that I won't keep up (glad I never started on those things, there are like a hundred of them).

Anyone collecting the Lego Monster Minifigures? They're only out for 2 months, so better grab them while you can....

Anyone into buying some old 90's lego sets?  I'm back in PA, found my old legos, and have a surprising amount of 100% complete sets, and a few that are missing 1-2 pieces.  I have the original instruction booklets for all of these, but no boxes.  Some sets that I have that I'd be looking to get rid of include:

1464 - Pirate Lookout - Pirates

1723 - Castle/Pirate Combo Pack - Dragon Masters Chariot / Imperial Cannon - Dragon Knights / Imperial Pirates

1804 - Crossbow Boat - Royal Knights

1806 - Underwater Scooter - Aquanauts (I have 2 of these)

2151 - Robo Raider - Roboforce

2584 - Biker Bob - Town

4920 - Rapid Rider - Rock Raiders

5521 - Sea Jet - Model Team

5928 - Bi-Wing Baron - Adventurers Egypt

6033 - Treasure Transport - Ninja

6036 - Skeleton Surprise - Royal Knights

6045 - Ninja Surprise - Ninja

6078 - Royal Drawbridge - Royal Knights

6083 - Samurai Stronghold - Ninja

6115 - Shark Scout - Aquasharks

6125 - Sea Sprint 9 - Aquanauts

6145 - Crystal Crawler - Aquanauts

6236 - King Kahuka - Islanders (I have 2 of these)

6249 - Pirates Ambush - Pirates

6324 - Chopper Cop - Town

6327 - Turbo Champs - Town

6328 - Helicopter Transport - Town

6334 - Wave Jump Racers - Town

6353 - Coastal Cutter - Nautica

6346 - Shuttle Launching Crew - Town Flight

6406 - Go-Kart - Town

6441 - Deep Reef Refuge - Divers

6444 - Outback Airstrip - Outback

6451 - River Response - Res-Q

6487 - Outback Racer - Outback

6490 - Amazon Crossing - Outback

6515 - Stunt Copter - Flight

6553 - Crisis News Crew - Town Outback (I have 2 of these)

6572 - Wind Runners - Extreme Team

6589 - Radical Racer - Extreme Team

6598 - Metro PD Station - Town Police

6599 - Shark Attack - Divers

6748 - Boulder Cliff Canyon - Western Indians

6791 - Bandit's Wheel Gun - Western Cowboys

6816 - Cyber Blaster - UFO

I didn't know this existed until a couple days ago! My wife loves Wall-E, if I could find one for the original $60 I'd buy it.

It's definitely one of my favourite sets! You guys will have it state side in a few weeks. Should be able to pick one up pretty easy.

Definitely look into the neck mod that I posted. I picked up the pieces via bricklink for a couple of pounds, really easy to put together and I can now move the neck in literally any direction and it stays.

WP_20150909_15_24_33_Pro.jpg

WP_20150909_15_25_01_Pro.jpg

• 1 month later...