Give me a crash course on pop punk

Donots (from Germany, one of top 3 favorite bands ever):

How Dare You:

Junior Battles:

Antifreeze:

Also check out EGG BRAIN, they're from Japan but sing in English, I love these guys, you can stream one of their albums here -> http://grooveshark.com/#!/album/So+Far+So+Good/8385468

I've read the first six or so responses to the topic and it appears everyone decided to just post their favorite pop punk bands, ignoring my request -_-

I want bands similar to the bands that I posted that I LIKE, and much unlike the ones I posted that I don't like. I didn't ask to define what pop punk was, nor did I ask for YOUR favorite pop punk bands.

:|

I've read the first six or so responses to the topic and it appears everyone decided to just post their favorite pop punk bands, ignoring my request -_-

I want bands similar to the bands that I posted that I LIKE, and much unlike the ones I posted that I don't like. I didn't ask to define what pop punk was, nor did I ask for YOUR favorite pop punk bands.

LOL, the bands you DISLIKE are the bands who would be similar to the bands you LIKE.  were just trying to help open your eyes to other pop punk bands, but if this is how you're gunna act....

jack-nicholson-sticking-finger-flipping-

You asked for a crash course; people gave you one and you complained. If you want artists similar to what you like, go to YouTube, last.fm, etc. and see what they recommend when you listen to a band you like.

Oh, you wanted shitty music suggestions? My bad.

Victimofadriveby

You are trying to demonize someone for making topics about vinyl on a message board where everyone else makes topics about vinyl

The fuck is wrong with you?

There there attention getter. Don't worry! You have plenty of more opportunites to make threads specifically made to "educate" you. Just pointed out a pattern.

All I'm saying is, everyone took the OP to mean something completely different, so I corrected people, and now I am getting the adult equivalent of "cyber bullied" for no reason

A dude literally pulled up a history of my posts to make a point that makes no sense whatsoever

I guess I learned to stay on the main vinyl board for info and stay off the social board.

All I'm saying is, everyone took the OP to mean something completely different, so I corrected people, and now I am getting the adult equivalent of "cyber bullied" for no reason

A dude literally pulled up a history of my posts to make a point that makes no sense whatsoever

I guess I learned to stay on the main vinyl board for info and stay off the social board.

Cyber bullied? LOL. Grow up. Stay off the internet for a little bit. Go outside. And my posts made sense, but according to you I'm 13. I'm done giving you attention seeing as that's what you want.

Your follow up post came off strong and escalated this. There was a better way to handle that than to tell most everyone who had taken to time to post that they were wrong.

You can't read inflection via text but I wasn't trying to be rude, I just wanted to clarify my initial question.