Protest the Hero - New Pressings of All Albums (PO VERY SOON) 2nd Run!

Well now I'm leaving their Facebook page open in the fb app on my phone to keep refreshing that...

I don't like how there are 1400 likes on that post but hopefully it's one record per person haha I'm considering only getting Kezia so I can check out asap but I'll take my chances

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw how many likes and comments they were getting, it got me nervous, haha. Hopefully all of us here can get what we want! 

I wouldn't consider likes and comments indicative of people actually intending to buy though.

Exactly, I saw one guy talking about how happy he was to get Kezia for under $100. Another guy replied "dude, I just got this cd for like 4 dollars the other day." Haha. We are so wrapped up in our vinyl world, we forget how many people go blissfully unaware about records.

I really wonder how many of each will be pressed. That's what's tripping me out.

Since it says "Limited Edition," I keep thinking 300 each.

Hope not..

Also wondering on price.

From what I've read, it will be 300 of each record. That's extremely limited. As far as price, not the slightest clue. I would hope somewhere around the average $30.00 or so. 

DONT U SAY THAT

Then take you garbage somewhere else. I'm sure theres a board just for people like you. Some of us are actual fans of the band and not just excited by bright shades of wax. If your into plastic colored items I suggest picking up some Legos just as cool

What I said wasn't out of spite or anything. I was simply joking.

You need to learn how to take everything on here with a grain of salt.

Yeah, it wasn't necessary to make that comment, but I'm actually stoked on this. Maybe you should play with Legos or suck on this straw if you can't take a joke.

Nothing in what I said was hateful or hating on the band. It was simply a joke.

I'm sure anyone else didn't take that to heart, because they probably knew it was A JOKE.

suck on this straw if you can't take a joke.

Has the quote of the year been decided yet? My bad on the toughness tho. I guess your parents gave you too many hugs. Sorry. But you really think it was necessary to say that. I don't get how being a dick is funny. Cool that you seem to know some lyrics.