2nd Press SOLD OUT: Right Away, Great Captain! Trilogy

RadDonut

Mine has taken a curious route and decided to go West to Memphis instead of an hour North. But Hoping it will be here tomorrow. From looking at the eBay listings, the numbering and sig is on the back too right hand corner. Can't believe how much some are going for on there.

Same... I'm in Decatur and it went to Memphis..

So mine came...in just a plain shipper, no bubble wrap or cardboard...jacket got dinged up in both the upper right, and much more in the lower left....yellow vinyl came out pretty warped IMO but sounds ok, and the green slightly warped as well, but not too terrible. Blue seems perfect. Overall, not too happy with it....but what can you do I guess, take what you get.

792/1000

3yO0q0C.jpg

CzE5y9u.jpg

So mine came...jacket got dinged up in both the upper right, and much more in the lower left....yellow vinyl came out pretty warped IMO but sounds ok, and the green slightly warped as well, but not too terrible. Blue seems perfect. Overall, not too happy with it....but what can you do I guess, take what you get.

792/1000

3yO0q0C.jpg

CzE5y9u.jpg

wow nice I really hope USPS surprises me and mine shows soon. 

Just checked tracking and they're here!

Mine don't have any visible imperfections, they definitely needed to be wiped off before being played but that goes for most splatter variants I get.

That may have just been for a couple though. Probably during transportation. Interesting that you notice splatter variants tend come to dusty though. I wouldn't think the variant would have anything to do with it, unless maybe it's just easier to notice. But I digress.