2nd Press SOLD OUT: Right Away, Great Captain! Trilogy

RadDonut

Looks like Andy deleted the tweet about putting 100 more up this week. Also, looks like the page listing is gone eBay I go... :(

If anyone has an extra or looking to sell, let me know!

He didn't delete the tweet, it was actually a reply to another user -- so it doesn't show up on his main feed. If you click "Tweets and replies" it's still there.

I emailed them last night and they responded that because the demand is so high they cant exchange only refund and hope to get a new one with the release of the remaining supply.

But when I look at the RAGC bandcamp page it says:

There is a 60 day return/replacement policy on this item.

and

Return Policy

All items eligible for 60 day return for unopened, unused, or damaged items.

so at this point I am really confused what the real policy is.....

Man, that's a bummer. Andy tweeted back to me and told me to send to email and they'd do their best to help. We'll see I guess. 

I emailed them last night and they responded that because the demand is so high they cant exchange only refund and hope to get a new one with the release of the remaining supply.

But when I look at the RAGC bandcamp page it says:

There is a 60 day return/replacement policy on this item.

and

Return Policy
All items eligible for 60 day return for unopened, unused, or damaged items.

so at this point I am really confused what the real policy is.....

Man, that's a bummer. Andy tweeted back to me and told me to send to email and they'd do their best to help. We'll see I guess. 

So, I emailed [email protected], explained the problem and provided photos and got an email back from Andy within a few minutes saying I'd get a replacement copy of the defective disc. I got a shipping notice like 3 minutes after that (it's not shipping until the weekend though).

Why do you think that?

He was responding to lots of people on Twitter with the ragcsales email who were tweeting things like "I really hope I can get a copy" and "I can't believe I missed this." I saw several, figured I'd give it a shot. I emailed asking when the next batch was going up and that I'd like to buy a copy because I was at work when they went on sale. He responded right away saying his mom would get in touch and send me an invoice. She emailed me a few minutes later. Bought it. Got the shipping notice this morning. Seemed like a lot of people were emailing him due to his Twitter responses. Now the sale page is gone so it seems likely he sold off whatever was gonna go online. Maybe he kept some for replacements still.

Terrible business ethics on andy's part. Huge L if he doesn't list the rest

Serious question: since you bought two copies and admit to not keeping most of what you buy, are these your Discogs listings for this release?

bYQX5ON.jpg

If so, are you just upset that you can't purchase any more?

Serious question: since you bought two copies and admit to not keeping most of what you buy, are these your Discogs listings for this release?

bYQX5ON.jpg

If so, are you just upset that you can't purchase any more copies?

nah I'm not flipping these, I don't need another copy, just pointing out that Andy doesn't seem to be very forward thinking. 

It's either throw the rest up for random people to buy and flip, or sell the rest to his actual fans who are contacting him because they legitimately want a copy lol I don't understand how that's bad business ethics. He seems like good dude.

Don't you think that there are many fans as well who could be part of a silent majority, one that does not immediately take to twitter, facebook or whatnot or bother a musician with tons of emails because they missed out on something?

I assume that most "adult" people were just quietly waiting for their chance to grab one whenever they go on sale again, out of courtesy.

And no, I am not bitter or anything that I missed out, because I did not want to pick this up in the first place. Just my two cents.

Serious question: since you bought two copies and admit to not keeping most of what you buy, are these your Discogs listings for this release? bYQX5ON.jpg

If so, are you just upset that you can't purchase any more?

the guy Halo 2 on here has one posted on there. $400 for a copy? Where do people get these prices woof.

the guy Halo 2 on here has one posted on there. $400 for a copy? Where do people get these prices woof.

I think young thug is Halo 2. He joined right after halo 2 got kicked off and already has over 200 posts, I might be wrong!