Isis - Panopticon (Remaster)

Portsi

They never really specify vinyl unless they cleared that up in the comments section which contained many queries about whether or not there will be a vinyl component but I have a feeling there will be. I hope this US version will have the original CD artwork cover. I dig the other one but there's something just super eerie and poignant about that visual.

I hope this US version will have the original CD artwork cover. I dig the other one but there's something just super eerie and poignant about that visual.

I agree with you.  I like the LP cover art more, but the original cover would give me even more reason to pick it up (given it does get a vinyl pressing).  Seems like Isis has had a fairly steady stream of releases considering they broke up years ago.

I agree with you. I like the LP cover art more, but the original cover would give me even more reason to pick it up (given it does get a vinyl pressing). Seems like Isis has had a fairly steady stream of releases considering they broke up years ago.

For real. But they're certainly an artist worthy of keeping in rotation (and print) if you ask me. The vast majority of their discography is legendary, and I'd love to see it readily available to new fans and vinyl enthusiasts alike.

Assuming that this does in fact see the vinyl treatment, is anyone else relieved that it drops well after RSD has come and gone?

Thank Jesus. I'm already tapped out for this RSD.

Assuming that this does in fact see the vinyl treatment, is anyone else relieved that it drops well after RSD has come and gone?

Thank Jesus. I'm already tapped out for this RSD.

• 1 month later...