RSD - Sunny Day Real Estate / Circa Survive Split 7"

There has to be a whole shitload of copies sitting somewhere. I find it hard to believe that all 2500 are taken already.

I keep thinking that after the 100 clear vinyl copies are discovered that the flippers who are left with a maroon color will sell their /2400 7" at a reasonable price. But who knows...

I knew that when they announced the 100 clear vinyl copies the real SDRE fans would be left out in the cold.

I keep thinking that after the 100 clear vinyl copies are discovered that the flippers who are left with a maroon color will sell their /2400 7" at a reasonable price. But who knows...

I knew that when they announced the 100 clear vinyl copies the real SDRE fans would be left out in the cold.

Hopefully. Ive only seen 10 clear copies at most. Granted everyone might not be selling it and/or announced that they have it, but I bet after a month or so it will be fairly easy to nab. Again, hopefully.

And yeah, totally agree. I like Circa more, but I knew that this release would be a flippers paradise.

There has to be a whole shitload of copies sitting somewhere. I find it hard to believe that all 2500 are taken already.

I don't find this hard to believe at all. 2500 is pretty low between the two rabid fan bases IMO. Especially on the sunny day side. I've never had any real interest in participating in RSD since twice a week, 52 weeks a year is already RSD for me. Then the SDRE / Circa split was announced and that's all I could think about until I owned that new SDRE song on vinyl.