RSD - Sunny Day Real Estate / Circa Survive Split 7"

I got an order confirmation email.  Although it does say at the bottom of the email:

"We will send your order as soon as possible. large orders or orders with limited or older items may take longer to ship. Your order is from a catalog of titles available at this time, NOT from stock. We cannot guarantee availability. Please remember, payment is only debited upon shipment of your order. Please quote your order number in any correspondence."

I got an order confirmation email.  Although it does say at the bottom of the email:

"We will send your order as soon as possible. large orders or orders with limited or older items may take longer to ship. Your order is from a catalog of titles available at this time, NOT from stock. We cannot guarantee availability. Please remember, payment is only debited upon shipment of your order. Please quote your order number in any correspondence."

That feels like a bust

natenomm, on 19 Apr 2014 - 7:01 PM, said:

I didn't believe it when I first opened it up. I tried convincing myself that the burgundy one was the rare copy for a little bit.

the burgundy copy IS the rare one ;) i'll trade ya for your stupid lame clear one... cmon im being nice here

Haven't gotten a confirmation email yet, but my credit card was charged...hmmm, this is me hoping my order gets shipped bc according to the email you got, they don't charge you until it's shipped..