[RSD 2014: Request Thread]

Anyone have the Paramore single or is that all gone or on ebay? lol. Also I'm interested in the Demolicious cassette, I just don't know how much it had cost at the store

Green Day tape was $10.99 on 1-2-3-4 last night but looks like it's gone now. And as far as I can tell, the Paramore single is pretty much gone. Their website crashed when they put some copies up yesterday. Lots on eBay.

EDIT: Make sure to check Bull Moose's site tomorrow. They may have some copies left when they put up leftovers.

I swung through my store today and picked up a few things that I keep seeing repeated requests for around here.

I'd like to work out a deal for a SDRE/Circa split first and then sell the rest for cost + shipping.

I have:

Death Cab For Cutie Live 2012

Pinback S/T

Bayside The Time Has Come7"

Nirvana Pennyroyal Tea 7"

Let's Make A Deal

Send PMs.

I'm looking for 3 things:

• Green Day CD
  • Green Day CS
  • Space Project 7" box

Have the following to trade:

• Ex-Cult 7"
  • Mudhoney LP
  • Mudhoney/Sonic's 7"
  • Oasis 12"
  • Jay-Z/Linkin Park LP
  • Fear of Men LP
  • Pagans LP
  • Crosses 10" set
  • Sam Means 7"
  • Paul Weller 7"
  • Tears for Fears 10"
  • West of Memphis OST (nick cave/warren ellis)
  • Glitch Mob LP + 10"

this was the only thing I *really* wanted.

I went to 3 stores yesterday.

the first store sold the 2 copies they had within the first 30 minutes.

the second store didn't bother to put most of what they got out... (wonder where that stuff is *coughEBAYcough*

third store told me they didn't get the final shipment of stuff and the set *might* be in that batch, but they didn't know what they'd do once that shipment showed up... they might do an additional 'RSD' next week, put the stuff out during this week, or send it back to the distro...

Has anyone seen one? Haha. My buddy wanted this so badly, not one store had it that we know of. 

After a copy of Man Man 'The Man in a Blue Turban with a Face'. None of the stores that I visited here even placed an order for a copy (most had no idea who Man Man were...)

My 2nd favorite release of the RSD! Glad I snagged one, my favorite store had one copy, and I was way back in line, surprised no one grabbed it. Good luck dude!