The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

I've got a bunch of buddies going to the Anaheim, CA show with me so as usual I'll pick up some extra for the board if we're able. First priority will be to trade for the other 3 record release covers but if I can't get that then I'll sell them on here to board members. Help me get the full 4 cover collection!

I've got a bunch of buddies going to the Anaheim, CA show with me so as usual I'll pick up some extra for the board if we're able. First priority will be to trade for the other 3 record release covers but if I can't get that then I'll sell them on here to board members. Help me get the full 4 cover collection!

If you can't get the other covers and are looking to sell one let me know.  I couldn't make it down to the show from SF but would love one of these.  Cheers.

I will pay cost + shipping + my first born child. Beat that suckers.

Actually on second thought that doesn't sound like something someone would want lol.

How about cost + shipping + Thrice/Manchester Orchestra split?

64570d1337452356-poor-4runner-warning-gr

As cool as these release show variants may be I think my pre-order will suffice.

You would think they'd limit the release versions to one per person.

I bet you are right.  I think people on the board are some of the few people that will get their non- vinyl enjoying friends to score them an extra copy.  Sure there will be some that pick it up to flip it, but I would think they might not frequent VC.

------------------------

I have some other Wonder Year's stuff to trade as well

but, if I don't get one I won't cry too much