The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

Definitely. I was able to grab one. That line might have been the worst one I've ever made for a record. In terms of how pushy / desperate / inpatient people were.

For those of you who were at the Chain Reaction, that dude who started the fight outside might have potentially been the biggest drama queen I've ever seen at a show. While on my way out of the huge crowd that was waiting for a record release variant, that same guy pulled my shirt trying to get me out of my way to get his precious record.

Other than that, short but great set.

BillyA, I'll get your print / record release variant shipped on Monday.

Yeah that dude with the beard fucking sucked. He was right next to me in the merch line. I talked to TWY's manager after the show and they said they are banning that kid from TWY shows for life

Yeah that dude with the beard fucking sucked. He was right next to me in the merch line. I talked to TWY's manager after the show and they said they are banning that kid from TWY shows for life

Ya, that same dude yanked me by my shirt out of line as well and called me out for "checking people". I weigh 140 pounds and was not pushing just reaching over him to get one of the 20 raffle tickets they handed out to guarantee a record. He was a douchebag. Only was able to get me and my buddy a record though so couldn't get any for the boards, sorry.

Ya, that same dude yanked me by my shirt out of line as well and called me out for "checking people". I weigh 140 pounds and was not pushing just reaching over him to get one of the 20 raffle tickets they handed out to guarantee a record. He was a douchebag. Only was able to get me and my buddy a record though so couldn't get any for the boards, sorry.

People like this are the reason why I hate going to shows anymore. Maybe I'm getting old, but the thought of having to put up with something like that has no appeal to me at all.

Went to Chain. Was about 60th in line. Didn't get the exclusive shirt, they sold out. Got poster #55. Didn't get a exclusive record, saw tons of people buying duplicates which sucked. I was like 3 people away from getting one. Bought a standard copy and ended up giving the merch guy a $10 tip because the dude didn't have change. It was a good night though.

Definitely. I was able to grab one. That line might have been the worst one I've ever made for a record. In terms of how pushy / desperate / inpatient people were.

For those of you who were at the Chain Reaction, that dude who started the fight outside might have potentially been the biggest drama queen I've ever seen at a show. While on my way out of the huge crowd that was waiting for a record release variant, that same guy pulled my shirt trying to get me out of my way to get his precious record.

Other than that, short but great set.

BillyA, I'll get your print / record release variant shipped on Monday.

This dude is the worst. He comes to all the pop punk shows and talks about how dumb kids are yet pulls shit like this. At the story so far show, he was standing in the pit with his arms crossed while they played and saying out loud "You're not hard if you mosh to TSSF" . Fucking Douche bag. 

This dude is the worst. He comes to all the pop punk shows and talks about how dumb kids are yet pulls shit like this. At the story so far show, he was standing in the pit with his arms crossed while they played and saying out loud "You're not hard if you mosh to TSSF" . Fucking Douche bag. 

Wow, I wonder if I know this guy. I was at the F2F/Teenage Bottlerocket show last night, wish I could have been there.

Also, is there still a delay on preorders for these? I'm patiently holding out for my copy instead of streaming it. It's getting pretty difficult not to have a listen.

I still have my copy I might trade/sell to someone who wants it.

The first guy wasn't serious enough about his trade.

1bvgi.jpg

wow man, you're really clever....

I don't think trading deja entendu for the record release of The Greatest Generation is fair at all...

If you are lucky you will get 50-75 bucks out of your record release LP

Deja is worth about 300-350

get over yourself...

A ten year old album, 2000 copies, originally cost what? $20? So it's value now is probably like 60-70 tops. That's the most I'd pay for it.

Regardless, its worth WAY more than a TWY record release press. I own both so I am impartial, you'd have to be an idiot to think that is a fair trade, I saw like one record release press of Suburbia go for $170, which was way too much, and that was more limited than TGG. You shouldn't talk shit about how people won't take your trade if you can't even approximate a record's market value, and I think the current price of Deja is ridiculous, but you're just being hypocritical- if Deja is only worth "70 or 80" to you, then what is TGG worth, maybe like $40?