The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

With the 2 hour pushback of doors at chain I'm worried that even by getting there two hours early (original doors open time) that I'm not going to get this release because most people won't know about the delay.

Don't fret. The vinyl won't be made available until the band gets there. Once doors open, the only merch available will be the poster and shirts. Vinyl goes on sale once the band gets to Chain. 

This is either going to be a gift or a curse. 

Don't fret. The vinyl won't be made available until the band gets there. Once doors open, the only merch available will be the poster and shirts. Vinyl goes on sale once the band gets to Chain. 

This is either going to be a gift or a curse. 

Ya i know, but i want a shot at the poster too. I'll just stand right by the merch table for the openers until TWY get there. We'll see what happens. I'll keep an eye out for you montauk since we always are at the same shows yet haven't met each other yet.

I'm still totally confused about the pressing. I've got the blue one on the way but if I order from Banquet with this "orange" is it the same as the "red" on the Hopeless site? The picture on Hopeless looks orange and Soupy's instagram picture looked orange. 

Mostly curious from their wording and also the fact it's not sold out at all?!

Ya i know, but i want a shot at the poster too. I'll just stand right by the merch table for the openers until TWY get there. We'll see what happens. I'll keep an eye out for you montauk since we always are at the same shows yet haven't met each other yet.

I'll be the guy in the red Spain soccer shirt.

I never really looked at the receipt I got for purchasing the $150 bundle (has all the prices for each item) but now that I did, I'm a little pissed.

1 x $15.00 The Greatest Generation CD

1 x $16.50 The Greatest Generation Signed Booklet

$31.50 for a signed CD. Really guys?

they disavowed the price breakdown from Merchnow (Soupy said it was a load of shit and that it didn't go through them at all) the primary reason they set it higher was to prevent flippers from picking up the 5 different 7 inches and taking advantage of fans on EBay

Got one! Although there were a handful of bad apples in the merch line. Animals

Definitely. I was able to grab one. That line might have been the worst one I've ever made for a record. In terms of how pushy / desperate / inpatient people were.

For those of you who were at the Chain Reaction, that dude who started the fight outside might have potentially been the biggest drama queen I've ever seen at a show. While on my way out of the huge crowd that was waiting for a record release variant, that same guy pulled my shirt trying to get me out of my way to get his precious record.

Other than that, short but great set.

BillyA, I'll get your print / record release variant shipped on Monday.