The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

The cover is actually like an old transparency from the grade school days.  Looks really nice lined up with the record.  I swear this color is orange.  Whether or not it is the same as the red, I have no idea, it looks like a straight see-through orange.  Very cool release.  The poster is really nice, and I was surprised at how cool the shirts looked, also glad they are specific for each city.  The merch went FAST though.  I can't tell you how many shirts there were but they sold out pretty quickly and I think the records were gone almost directly after doors.  Don't know about the prints either.

Overall, a great show.  Short set, but that was to be expected.  Happy to be a part of this.

So what merch did they have for sale? Just the record release vinyl pressing or did they have the regular vinyl pressing? Also, are there individual show posters limited?

Thy had some copies of the regular vinyl for sale without the limited cover. And yes the posters are /60 for each show. Vinyl is 15 cd is 10 OR shirt and cd is 20. Shirts are 15. Poster is 10.

Thy had some copies of the regular vinyl for sale without the limited cover. And yes the posters are /60 for each show. Vinyl is 15 cd is 10 OR shirt and cd is 20. Shirts are 15. Poster is 10.

Is the regular vinyl they had the same color as the record release variant? If it is, then it more than likely has to be the Red /3000 variant. 

I will pay cost + shipping + my first born child. Beat that suckers.

Actually on second thought that doesn't sound like something someone would want lol.

How about cost + shipping + Thrice/Manchester Orchestra split?

As cool as these release show variants may be I think my pre-order will suffice.

You almost had me contemplating parting with mine for that split. ha!

Going to the Chain show but it sounds like it's gonna be a mess trying to get the release variant

Might not be that bad, I went in NYC and was maybe 70 people behind in line, there was probably about 70 people behind me, and the merch table was definitely wild but it could've been worse. Shirts were selling out faster than records, and tons of people were just trying to redeem CDs with raffle tickets, but I was out of there in probably 10 minutes. Biggest problem was no line organization, and only one dude working, people were being very pushy etc., others were trying to cut in line, expect a potentially obnoxious crowd but I bet the only one that was true chaos was Philly. 

Might not be that bad, I went in NYC and was maybe 70 people behind in line, there was probably about 70 people behind me, and the merch table was definitely wild but it could've been worse. Shirts were selling out faster than records, and tons of people were just trying to redeem CDs with raffle tickets, but I was out of there in probably 10 minutes. Biggest problem was no line organization, and only one dude working, people were being very pushy etc., others were trying to cut in line, expect a potentially obnoxious crowd but I bet the only one that was true chaos was Philly.

Thanks for the info!

This may help too:

@headabovewater: Anaheim, FYI: limited posters and shirts will be at the venue when doors open but the record release vinyl will arrive with us. #twy4in24