Fest 13

Were you there last year? Also we need to get another meet up planned this year! Last year La Tienda was so lonely with only my IRL friends and not my internet ones :P

I hit Pre Fest in Tampa and met up with German on Sunday for TLA. I'll definitely be there for all of it this year for sure. 

Meetup at The Jones? That place is awesome, right behind High Dive. Killer breakfast.

I would suggest the Red Roof Inn that is by I-75...it is about a 10-15 minute drive to the downtown area where the shows are, and it isn't too hard on the wallet.

There are places within walking distance, but they tend to cost more, and are booked up fairly quickly.

I would suggest the Red Roof Inn that is by I-75...it is about a 10-15 minute drive to the downtown area where the shows are, and it isn't too hard on the wallet.

There are places within walking distance, but they tend to cost more, and are booked up fairly quickly.

speaking of, our usual place is set for those 3 days. so our housing is booked.. 

• 3 weeks later...

TOMORROW GUYS. (errr, today) FEST! I can already tell you that Candy Hearts is on again this year.

Spoiler alert! Hotel acoustic show this year??!!?!?

Also I may be hitting up pre-fest since the Gf got accepted to grad school in Tampa :P It will be my last semester in college so who cares at that point?!?! I will throw away my Dean's list rep for the good old saying "C's get degrees" :P

Best weekend every year. You don't even really have to be 21 to fully enjoy it. My first Fest was Fest 7 when I was 18 and it is still probably my favourite FEST I've been. Also so happy it's back to 3 days, four was too much especially since I do the drive every year (about 24ish hours) so it ends up being almost a full week for me 

Best weekend every year. You don't even really have to be 21 to fully enjoy it. My first Fest was Fest 7 when I was 18 and it is still probably my favourite FEST I've been. Also so happy it's back to 3 days, four was too much especially since I do the drive every year (about 24ish hours) so it ends up being almost a full week for me 

Fest 7 was also my first Fest...The Bouncing Souls "first 3 records only" set was excellent. B)

Mine too!!! That Bouncing Souls set was amazing.

Yes! I love how they even played "These Are the Quotes From Our Favorite 80s Movies"...can't go wrong with that!