PO: Dikembe - Mediumship

not sure why that is, you and one other person have said that... but other peoples orders are still coming in.. i dont know anything about computers and internets, but if you have a suggestion on what it might be im happy to look into it.

All I can think of is because I'm mobile, although I've never had a problem ordering while mobile through limited run before. Hopefully they're still up when I get home to my computer.

Will there be a European variant ? I love how Dogknights handles all the cool releases for Europe ! Maybe there is something planned?

There has never been a european variant for any Tiny Engines release so I don't know how you are coming up with that.

Also, Dog Knights and Tiny Engines have nothing to do with each other and there is no band that is on both labels.

There has never been a european variant for any Tiny Engines release so I don't know how you are coming up with that.

Also, Dog Knights and Tiny Engines have nothing to do with each other and there is no band that is on both labels.

Oh sorry. My mistake. Thought so..guess I will order it regularly then!

The one LP I don't own haha!

What?  Blasphemy!  That record is definitely in my personal top 5 of stuff we've released.  We're currently sold out, but we placed an order for the 3rd pressing about a month ago.

Yeah, every Hotelier copy should have that little booklet with all the lyrics.

The 1st pressing came with that little booklet that the band assembled themselves.  The 2nd and 3rd pressings will come with a more standard insert with all the lyrics.

Will there be a European variant ? I love how Dogknights handles all the cool releases for Europe ! Maybe there is something planned?

No Idea handles our worldwide distribution, so there should be copies of Mediumship available in lots of distros and stores across Europe.

What? Blasphemy! That record is definitely in my personal top 5 of stuff we've released. We're currently sold out, but we placed an order for the 3rd pressing about a month ago.

The 1st pressing came with that little booklet that the band assembled themselves. The 2nd and 3rd pressings will come with a more standard insert with all the lyrics.

No Idea handles our worldwide distribution, so there should be copies of Mediumship available in lots of distros and stores across Europe.

That's great thanks ;) my local record store should get it then!

Nice Chuck. Very much looking forward to this. Sounds like an cool progression for a band I've been digging like few others in recent times.

Thanks, Dave!  It's a huge step for the band, in my opinion.  As great as Chicago Bowls and Broad Shoulders are, Mediumship is the record that Dikembe was meant to write.  In other words, I think they found their own true, unique voice with this record.  People are going to be blown away.

really hoping they put up some individual leftover starbursts.  i missed the package :'(

We won't know if there are any starburst overages until the records are sent to us.  Most of the time there are, but not always.  Follow us on twitter and keep your eye out for a post!