Angels & Airwaves - The Dream Walker - 12/9/14

CVHX

this could easily be photoshopped.

and no, the album comes out on 12/9, physically and digitally. 

im hoping it is real! dont get me wrong lol.

Oh sorry, I thought you may have captured the image from the site, so that's why I was wondering about the concern. 

I hope this does come out though, I have liked the songs so far. 

pre-orders are up!

colored vinyl for members,

black for non-members.

http://shop.tothestarsinc.com/index.php?cPath=34_41

I grabbed the limited edition colored variant since I was the sucker who bought the first membership bundle they offered a month ago, so the extra $20 for the membership didn't deter me. ..but 34.99 for this record, really? That was hard to take. 

I grabbed the limited edition colored variant since I was the sucker who bought the first membership bundle they offered a month ago, so the extra $20 for the membership didn't deter me. ..but 34.99 for this record, really? That was hard to take. 

Same, i paid the 20 bucks a month or two ago. the $35 comes with the silkscreened poster, which is signed. doesnt seem too steep for an exclusive colored edition and signed poster.

Same, i paid the 20 bucks a month or two ago. the $35 comes with the silkscreened poster, which is signed. doesnt seem too steep for an exclusive colored edition and signed poster.

That does make the price a little more tolerable. I just wish they would have offered the two other songs (that aren't Paralyzed and The Wolfpack)  they said we get for preordering today instead of TBD. The record comes out in a little over a month, we should get those tracks today. 

yeah they literally mastered the album yesterday. i had a good hunch that they werent going to get vinyl pressed in 1 month.

Oh, they finally finished the record? I was wondering when this was actually going to be completed. Maybe they delayed the record being finished so that David could have a little more input on the songs? Apparently he's still in the band just took an extended time away from the band to focus on his coffee company. 

I don't want to make a thread for this because it hasn't happened yet, so I feel like it fits here:

I-Empire vinyl has been confirmed!

10336661_870332752977382_358741504642506

Oh man. I am so excited for this one! I hope there's some kind of overpriced special edition cause I know I'll buy it. That was the first album I heard from them and the one that really stuck most for me. It's awesome to see it finally getting pressed.

• 2 weeks later...

Great news about I-Empire and really looking forward to TDW too. Would dearly love some UK distros to get the AVA vinyl at reasonable prices though. WDNTW is £19 ($30) in the US and £35 ($56) in the UK :( Sometimes worth it to order from the US but then there's the inevitable customs fees and postal-damage roulette.

• 2 weeks later...