thispartysucks128

There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

21 minutes ago, jesse said:

Yeah, so ... umm ... yeah. This is, well ... umm ... yeah, never mind.

Is this in reaction to the entirety of the thread, or Rambo's video? Dude makes some pretty great points, and has some good ideas. I don't really agree with him on his abortion stance, but he said he didn't want to come out and straight up ban it either, so...

My favorite quote is probably him fully seriously and earnestly saying: "I want to live in a world where a gay married couple can defend their marijuana fields with fully automatic weapons."

Fuck yeah.

1 minute ago, WAXXX said:

knew you'd wuss out once you saw my claymore.

It just intensified my pity. You really do think this lifts your spirits but it's only temporary. Tonight when the sun goes down and you're utterly alone and afraid don't hesitate to PM me. I'm a good listener.

1 minute ago, WAXXX said:

thanks, but i have other plans.

Oh did Terrence finally call you back? I thought that long distance thing wasn't working out last we talked. Or is it someone new? :3

Either way I'm proud bud, but why do you still lash out in this thread then if you aren't sad and lonely anymore?

19 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Like...I can't tell if that pic is a joke or actually him. Truly we live in a post-satire world now.

Run it through Tineye and it pops up mostly on 4chan/Reddit-adjacent sites, which sounds about right for Wax.

https://tineye.com/search/e086d1cd0f0f0baa04edafc01e2fa49ee2715bd3/

54 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

A bit of clarification since everyone may not be in the know:

This is what Wax made during craft time last week. 'C' Day's special word was collage and I think he really knocked it out. I'm glad you decided to show more people hun. Sooooooooo proud :D

giphy.gif

this is actually what i made for "C" day (NSFW):

Spoiler

C8ry9y6VwAAf86T.jpg