thesecrets0308

All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

1,723 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, axotyl said:

i was told today the other reissues should start shipping the end of next week

Awesome! I hope for the love of god, they use bubble wrap this time. We use it at our warehouse, its fast and easy. Saves a lot of damage and time from customers returning items. What is so hard about that... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Adam10647 said:

FYI looks like there's only 4 copies of FRAGILE: DEVIATIONS left if anyone was waiting to pick it up
https://store.nin.com/collections/music/products/the-fragile-deviations-1-2017-limited-edition-4xlp-hi-res-digital

Mine has been tendered to USPS this morning, estimated delivery date changed from 8/10 to 8/12 throughout DHL's tracking.  Hopefully it doesn't show up looking like it went through a war zone.  And hopefully it's the right record...  If i open it up and it's Hesitation Marks someone is going to feel my wrath.  Especially if all the Deviations copies are gone by the time it shows up.

Adam10647 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Probably just copy/pasted Deviations sticker for this sticker changed the appropriate stuff and forgot to delete Halo 30.

 

Well I guess Trent's going to have to dump all these in a landfill in New Mexico and send them back to the printer. Looks like it's going to be another 8 months people. 

daegor likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jhulud said:

Sadly...no...you are forced to message them through their Help Desk ticket b.s. system to inquire about it.

 

 

was afraid of that. has anyone who ordered pre-sandbag gotten shipping confirmation for the rest of the stuff? I got my initial Fragile Deviations, but I ordered that with everything else that went up last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jrodan said:

was afraid of that. has anyone who ordered pre-sandbag gotten shipping confirmation for the rest of the stuff? I got my initial Fragile Deviations, but I ordered that with everything else that went up last year.

That's all that has shipped so far the rest of that stuff should go out any day now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

That's all that has shipped so far the rest of that stuff should go out any day now.

multiple people in this thread said they got notification these were shipping, and I was just wondering if those people ordered pre-sandbag.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jrodan said:

multiple people in this thread said they got notification these were shipping, and I was just wondering if those people ordered pre-sandbag.

 

 

I could be wrong but I dont think anyone here has gotten notifications for the reissues or the NTAE EP. I ordered the day they went up in December from whoever was handling the merch at that point.  I've gotten notifications for the Add Violence Physical component as well as a shirt I ordered when those went up, maybe you saw people talking about that stuff.

jrodan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Adam10647 said:

I could be wrong but I dont think anyone here has gotten notifications for the reissues or the NTAE EP. I ordered the day they went up in December from whoever was handling the merch at that point.  I've gotten notifications for the Add Violence Physical component as well as a shirt I ordered when those went up, maybe you saw people talking about that stuff.

I think you are right. they were talking about the physical component. thanks for helping me understand.

 

I too ordered everything back in December within an hour of them going up. just dying to get the rest. sucks I gave them like $275 in December and all I have to show for it so far is Fragile Deviations.

Adam10647 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jrodan said:

I think you are right. they were talking about the physical component. thanks for helping me understand.

 

I too ordered everything back in December within an hour of them going up. just dying to get the rest. sucks I gave them like $275 in December and all I have to show for it so far is Fragile Deviations.

I hear you that was an expensive day, I ordered 1 of everything + 2 FD despite having pressings of the other albums. But yeah SOON!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite all the horror stories here, I went ahead and ordered Deviations when the inventory showed less than 10 copies. I paid the $2 extra for 2 day FedEx, and sure enough, it was here in 2 days. No shipping notice, though.

 

My copy came in a multi LP form fitting box, a box seemingly designed to ship 2-3 LPs in, with bubble wrap on each side (although I'm sure Trent would bemoan the use of ULine boxes, but that;s an entirely different discussion).

 

One of the corners of the jacket was ever so slightly bent. I have to think that it's because of the shrinkwrap and not the shipping materials. The records themselves are pristine.

 

Overall, I'm satisfied with this purchase and am very much looking forward to spinning this. Yeah, it was expensive, but yolo or something.

 

Either I got lucky, or maybe this Sandbag got their act together to a degree. Let's see if that carries over when the definitive remasters and NTAE starts shipping. I have a feeling those are just gonna appear out of nowhere at my doorstep. 

Adam10647 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now