Hot Water Music to release "Live In Chicago" 3xLP

I'm just showing the poster. The splatter records are a diferent album and were on the wall before I put the poster up.

Get on it if you want baby blue. There are also translucent blue and a few yellow and a few green (yellow and green not available for Europe and Australia as they are exclusives for those countries).

I'm just showing the poster. The splatter records are a diferent album and were on the wall before I put the poster up.

Get on it if you want baby blue. There are also translucent blue and a few yellow and a few green (yellow and green not available for Europe and Australia as they are exclusives for those countries).

Oops!!! I'm sorry, Var!!! Thanks for your patience with my question; I'm feeling really silly for asking a question that you absolutely clarified in the original post! Anyway, I appreciate the response and will be placing my order soon... Don't worry, I won't be requesting the splatter vinyl!

Ahh man the dude working at that new No Idea record store in Gainesville at Fest pulled a fast one on me. I asked about this release and he said it was stuck at the plant (which I assume the rest of it is) but made it sound like this wouldn't be around on sunday so I opted for breakfast with some friends instead of the sale.

Glad I got one now though. Cant wait to spin it.

Ahh man the dude working at that new No Idea record store in Gainesville at Fest pulled a fast one on me. I asked about this release and he said it was stuck at the plant...

He did not know until Sunday when we dropped them off. We had to overnight a box of them! We kept it a secret in case they arrived late.

Can't wait to get mine! Makes me want to frame the 7"s since I'll be spinning this but the OCD part of me is still trying to deal with the 6".

Do you wanna do one of those floating frames? Don't know how you would display front and back, but you could do a 1/2" black border thing. I guess the actual record would still be 6" though.