Hot Water Music to release "Live In Chicago" 3xLP

• 3 weeks later...
Guest deathbydrums

Looked around and tried to find the thread but couldn't... were the 7"s repressed in an edition of 100 with a different purple vinyl for one of the 7s? Seem to recall seeing a post with the pic and mention of 100. Thanks for any help and clarification.

Var indicated that this will be out some time after "Exister" is released, which won't be until may 15th. I was hoping to see it out beforehand.

Excited for both releases. I'm think the 3x lp set was thought about well before Hot Water decided to record a new album. I can see why Var would want to wait.

I saw this thread got bumped and I was all like:

:D

But then I saw that there was no new information and I was all like:

:(

AGAIN.

This. I remember talking to Matt and he said they were going to release it between the last summers 7" and the new album. Thats why I was really excited for this bump. I guess thats not happening. :(

It likely wasn't Var's complete choice to wait. Most contracts would have stuff built into them prohibiting any other release around the same time as the record on their label. I think the same thing happened with the last Trio record and Skiba's Demos out on Asian Man. The Asian Man release sat around complete forever until they had the green light to dish it out.

Late Fall 2012.

Stay tuned for info on this and others.

But really, who cares. It's the new record that I want a copy of. The fantastic new record with 13 amazing new songs on it.

Var - I haven't bought anything from you in a while and it feels wrong. Hope all is well.

You should get that CREEPOID record because it is AWESOME.

Late Fall 2012.

But really, who cares. It's the new record that I want a copy of. The fantastic new record with 13 amazing new songs on it.

This is true. Thanks for the update! I know its lame but I really hope you guys get an exclusive color of the new LP.

Late Fall 2012.

This is true. Thanks for the update! I know its lame but I really hope you guys get an exclusive color of the new LP.

Stay tuned!

• 7 months later...