Jose Gonzalez - Veneer LP repress

Lighter musical fare than most of the records being posted here :) but here is a loooong overdue repress for this acoustic singer\songwriter debut.

http://www.insound.com/Veneer-Vinyl-LP-and-CD-Jose-Gonzalez/P/INS111840

Lots of happy folk waiting to snap this up, me included.

Cheaper on Amazon.

http://tinyurl.com/amazonveneer

Yep, they usually are ;) For the sake of a couple of £s or $s I'll always go with the underdog, it's a Brit thing :)

BTW, struggling to find any info on this, even from the Mute website. But then again Mute seem to be playing 'hide the baloney' with facts these days; thinking mainly of the Can debacle. You guys heard about the Can Lost Tapes coming out on vinyl? After everyone already forked out £40 for the CD because there was no mention of a vinyl edition. Not cool....

Best, Jason

• 2 weeks later...

i actually got this from amazon yesterday. great package. super thick vinyl, comes with a generic white sleeve as well as a printed inner sleeve (love when they do this, as records inside printed inner sleeves always split) and a cd of the album. sounds great too. eternally grateful to have gotten this for less than $18ppd instead of $150.

i actually got this from amazon yesterday. great package. super thick vinyl, comes with a generic white sleeve as well as a printed inner sleeve (love when they do this, as records inside printed inner sleeves always split) and a cd of the album. sounds great too. eternally grateful to have gotten this for less than $18ppd instead of $150.

I agree. First noticed this from Mute with the M83 album, same deal; heavy vinyl with spare plain inners.

Anyone remember that mashup of jose gonzalez and hip hop artists (doom, common, nas, etc...) great mixtape

Thanks for the tip, sounds good already :)

I agree. First noticed this from Mute with the M83 album, same deal; heavy vinyl with spare plain inners.

Thanks for the tip, sounds good already :)

Ahh sweet man. Thats the most chilled out relaxed hip hop album ive ever heard. I love that thing. I lost it a few years ago and it was a bitch to search for back then. I made back ups every where i could.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...