thebiglebowski

The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

1 minute ago, Dougie Jones said:

Did anyone get shipping confirmation or tracking for the supposed limited stuff? I haven't gotten anything or seen any records yet.

no tracking, but my first package showed up two days ago and the other is waiting for me at the post office right now. being sent from san francisco obviously.

10 minutes ago, jrodan said:

wait, they just had overrun of the box set version and sent that out? that is pretty fucking dumb. what is the color you got? there are 3 types of box set, right?

That's what it seems like. I got the blue with silver swirl from the fat box. And yep, there 3 boxes. Fat mail order, Fat store exclusive, and the the KRM set. 

2 minutes ago, Dougie Jones said:

Did anyone get shipping confirmation or tracking for the supposed limited stuff? I haven't gotten anything or seen any records yet.

No. You never will from fat.

49 minutes ago, jrodan said:

wait, they just had overrun of the box set version and sent that out? that is pretty fucking dumb. what is the color you got? there are 3 types of box set, right?

Same thing happened with NOFX vinyl from their box set. They were selling individual LPs on the box set colour at festivals last year.

I JUST FOUND A SELLER ONLINE WITH SEALED COPIES OF TEEN IDOLS RECORDS for $20. ITS A PARTNER OF SOMEONE WITH THE BAND. ...Just waiting to See if it's okayy to send all the nerds. They're selling new old stock.

Cds and shirts too. Theyre all out of print 

My Swingin Utters greatest hits showed up today but they didn’t include the copy of Real McKenzies Lochd and Loaded. I’ve never had an issue with them before I guess I’ll email them and see what happens.

edit: nevermind, two separate orders. I'm a moron.

Edited by dethrock

1 hour ago, Satan said:

Nice, thanks!!!! Picked up S/T & Pucker Up. Not exactly sure where/how to request these signed though.