Austin/round rock/ texas people I NEED A JOB.

So I need a job, I've been looking for about a month or so to no avail. I have a photography degree and a bunch of customer service and sales experience. My only problem is I have a fairly large gap in my work history due to touring and my disability. If any of my VC peeps could help a brother out that would be awesome. Ive tried temp agencies, online resume websites, walk-ins EVERYTHING. Most employers seem to be scared of that gap and the fact that Im currently not working.  I'm located in Austin, TX. Again, any help would not go unappreciated.

have you tried dell? progressive? etc etc.. there's gotta be something for you.. oh btw. are you doing RSD again. i know you don't have a job, but if you want to go, i'll buy you a few records for the ride. 

yea i can more than likely pick you up if you want. me and the lady have our own cars now. 

you need to put that on your resume as employment, owning a business that had you out on tour for 3-4 years.

It's on there. I have zero clue what I'm doing wrong. My buddy who works for a really cool start up has given me a few practice interviews and he said I'm great at interviewing. He'd hire me if the company was looking for people.

It's on there. I have zero clue what I'm doing wrong. My buddy who works for a really cool start up has given me a few practice interviews and he said I'm great at interviewing. He'd hire me if the company was looking for people.

i'll PM you my email address if you want, send me your resume and i'll take a look to see if I can make any suggestions, its what I do for my job