Copeland - IXORA - NEW LP

WOW

I thought this was overpriced and I thought it came with a red copy of the new album too limited to /400.

This is CRAZY without the album...

it comes with a red 7" that has two bonus tracks. it also sucks because it's safe to assume those bonus tracks won't be on the vinyl pressing like with YAMS :/ 

it comes with a red 7" that has two bonus tracks. it also sucks because it's safe to assume those bonus tracks won't be on the vinyl pressing like with YAMS :/

I think they might just be two tracks from the quadrophonic cd (which I still have no idea what that means)

Would like more songs though

Edit: realized it could have meant 2 bonus songs or 2 reworked songs already on the album

• 2 weeks later...

From a few tweets I read the album is mixed and is being mastered by a guy who has won a couple Grammys. Can't think of his name but he worked on Vampire Weekend's latest album, an Imagine Dragon's album and the soundtrack of Sound City.

Michael Brauer did the mixing. He's the guy who mixed YAMS and a ton of other acclaimed albums. Joe LaPorta must be the guy mastering it. I'd say they are in safe hands http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_LaPorta just look at what he's done.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like this is getting pushed back to Nov 24

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3709847

Aaron in the comments: "well shit. not exactly how I would've liked to break this news. Tooth and Nail stepped in to help with the retail side. Since they have to push everything through the Sony system, the release date had to be pushed.

We're trying to get some word from Sony as to how early we can do the digital fulfillment so that people who preordered don't have to wait so long. Not sure if we'll be able to get it out as early as halloween, but we are trying. Hold tight for a more formal announcement."