Can't be worse than CT/MA/NJ/NY.  I swear they teach a driving course in CT where they tell you turn signals are optional.

I'm pretty sure they don't teach driving courses at all in MD. Come down and you'll see. Oh and Fairfax, VA drivers are idiots too. The day I got my new car, some lady had to pull out in front of me just so she could get to her destination a millisecond faster. I had to slam on my brakes, and was about 2 feet from hitting her car. Terrible description of the incident, but if you saw it, you'd be pissed too.

People who stop again after a stop sign. I rear ended an old woman because she stopped at the sign, and I watched her go to merge onto the 2 lane road, I pulled up to the sign and stopped and while looking for the break in traffic I went to go and hit her because she for some reason had to stop again. Now I double check to make sure the person has successfully got into the lane before even trying to look for my break in traffic.

People who stop again after a stop sign. I rear ended an old woman because she stopped at the sign, and I watched her go to merge onto the 2 lane road, I pulled up to the sign and stopped and while looking for the break in traffic I went to go and hit her because she for some reason had to stop again. Now I double check to make sure the person has successfully got into the lane before even trying to look for my break in traffic.

Haha I definitely rear-ended someone who did the same thing.  I was clearly the bigger idiot, but how hard is it to continue on once you've already stopped?

I don't drive, but I get passenger road rage. I fucking fume every time I notice a driver with their fucking phone out.

On the other side, I witnessed a dude get crazy rage from some guy cutting him off. Pulled out a baseball bat and started beating it on his dashboard. Five seconds later I notice there's a fucking child sitting next to him. I couldn't even fully process what I was seeing before both drivers turned and disappeared.

Recently, it's the "good Samaritan" who wants to let everyone go/turn in front of them, all the while having zero regard for the people behind them.

Also, I am convinced that I may be the only person in my area that knows how a four-way stop works.  

You don't get to stop a full car length behind the line then go.  

You need to STOP your car.  Me coming to a complete stop isn't the green light for you to roll on.

Use your GOD DAMNED turn signal.  How the hell is anyone supposed to know that you're turning left, jackass?

-Taxi's that pretty much think they're gods of the road and don't obey half of the common rules. (This is a problem here, not sure about your hometowns)

-People who park like pricks - this is even a problem in my apartment parking lot, somehow.

- J-walkers… I'm actually alright with j-walkers when NO CARS are around, but don't stand there pissed off because the car almost hit you when you dashed out in front of it.

This entire topic is pretty dead on, actually.

-not using turn signals

-being in a turn only lane (that even has a traffic light arrow for it!) and not turning because they're going straight through, and making me miss my light.

-going too slow in the left lane

-not using turn signals

-two cars going the same speed on a two lane road so all of us behind them are trapped

-people clearly texting and driving

-people who get into the safety space i've left between myself and the car in front of me - just because it is car sized does not mean your car is supposed to go there

-not using your fucking turn signals

That right there is my biggest annoyance. 

everything I was already thinking has been mentioned on here. dead accurate everyone.

the only additional one I can think of that I dont think has been said is people who dont move over to let people merge onto the highway. i got ran off the onramp couple weeks back because the prick who had no one around him wouldnt move over a lane to let me on. I then get up to speed and pass him as he flips me the bird and yells at me?! I just gave gave him a thumbs up and kept going.

-not using turn signals

-being in a turn only lane (that even has a traffic light arrow for it!) and not turning because they're going straight through, and making me miss my light.

-going too slow in the left lane

-not using turn signals

-two cars going the same speed on a two lane road so all of us behind them are trapped

-people clearly texting and driving

-people who get into the safety space i've left between myself and the car in front of me - just because it is car sized does not mean your car is supposed to go there

-not using your fucking turn signals

Well, actually this "safety space" is called parking slot...and you park your car in there! I hate it when people leave a "safety space" between their car and the one behind/in front...total waste of space!

Also, I am convinced that I may be the only person in my area that knows how a four-way stop works.  

You don't get to stop a full car length behind the line then go.  

You need to STOP your car.  Me coming to a complete stop isn't the green light for you to roll on.

Use your GOD DAMNED turn signal.  How the hell is anyone supposed to know that you're turning left, jackass?

FUUUUUUUUUUCK PEOPLE WHO DO THIS SHIT

There was an all-way stop three blocks from the house I used to live in. Every single day driving through it was a shit show thanks to all the fucking idiots in my town.

Well, actually this "safety space" is called parking slot...and you park your car in there! I hate it when people leave a "safety space" between their car and the one behind/in front...total waste of space!

We were referring to when driving and we leave a little gap between us and the car in front.  In case the front car slams on breaks or something, we have space to react.

I don't think they're talking about parking, I think it's about while driving. You leave a space.