Possible Blind Melon S/T repress Music on Vinyl?

damn MOV are churning out some fantastic release lately!!! STP, Mad Season, Mars Volta and now this... holy shit I have been wishing and waiting for this! Honestly I was so gutted that the RSD release didnt get to NZ or at least that I saw, this has made me feel so happy (but not for my wallet, which is hurting presently ahah).

"That item is being released on May 12th. As far as the color goes, only the first 2000 copies will be colored. Our website is just advertising it as the standard black, so chances are it will probably be the black version. There may be a possibility your order could be the first 2000, it just very hard to tell. I wish I had a more solid answer for you. Hope this helps!"

I'll be holding off until I can secure a colored copy.

"That item is being released on May 12th. As far as the color goes, only the first 2000 copies will be colored. Our website is just advertising it as the standard black, so chances are it will probably be the black version. There may be a possibility your order could be the first 2000, it just very hard to tell. I wish I had a more solid answer for you. Hope this helps!"

I'll be holding off until I can secure a colored copy.

With my experience in buying colored Limited Editions from MOV, it seems the first ones that are pressed and sold are always colored. The recent release from Stone Temple Pilots, Tiny Music for example, every store online that carried it had the colored edition. It seemed like the black edition was harder to find than the colored. I think they might wait till the colored variant sells out then release the black one (just my thought)

Soup is their best. Needs a repress more than anything

this.

s/t is nice, but soup is where it's at.

i bought the RSD copy last year, and wound up selling it a few months later.

i found myself never spinning it, and i really hated what they did with the cover art.

With my experience in buying colored Limited Editions from MOV, it seems the first ones that are pressed and sold are always colored. The recent release from Stone Temple Pilots, Tiny Music for example, every store online that carried it had the colored edition. It seemed like the black edition was harder to find than the colored. I think they might wait till the colored variant sells out then release the black one (just my thought)

Just to contradict that a bit, I pre-ordered STP's "Purple" months in advance from Amazon.com and still wound up with a black vinyl. I was rather disappointed about that, so unless the product page specifies color, I wouldn't assume you're getting the limited variant.