“BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series)” Double LP Pre-Sale Details Revealed

I have no grudge with Spacelab9, and I actually respect that they cleared the air here at VC after that Walking Dead debacle.  But I do find it pretty funny that they [more or less] told everyone these weren't going up today - perhaps just to divert site traffic - before trolling everyone and throwing them up anyway.  Hopefully it wasn't an error, and those who ordered will have their purchases honored.  Just a bizarre situation any way you look at it.

I have no grudge with Spacelab9, and I actually respect that they cleared the air here at VC after that Walking Dead debacle.  But I do find it pretty funny that they [more or less] told everyone these weren't going up today - perhaps just to divert site traffic - before trolling everyone and throwing them up anyway.  Hopefully it wasn't an error, and those who ordered will have their purchases honored.  Just a bizarre situation any way you look at it.

Said everything I was thinking.

I have no grudge with Spacelab9, and I actually respect that they cleared the air here at VC after that Walking Dead debacle. But I do find it pretty funny that they [more or less] told everyone these weren't going up today - perhaps just to divert site traffic - before trolling everyone and throwing them up anyway. Hopefully it wasn't an error, and those who ordered will have their purchases honored. Just a bizarre situation any way you look at it.

I have no grudge either, since my orders have eventually gone through and it is a two man team, but I'd like to see how they handle smaller, less pop releases.

Coming in here with an explanation is appreciated and good for them to remain a trusted company.

When did they imply they weren't going up today? They said they were postponed and they would provide up to the minute updates

Fifth post, last page:

Hello everyone, after quadrupling our bandwidth we are still experiencing issues with our server. We are in the process of relocating the website over to a dedicated server, until then the Breaking Bad double lp is postponed. We will provide up to the minute updates via Facebook/Twitter. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I understand, I pointed that out. It was supposed to go up at 1pm and they said it would be postponed, which it was.

Sorry, I guess I just assumed that it would've taken them more than a few hours to switch their entire inventory system to a better server.  I guess it was a postponed release, technically.

Sorry, I guess I just assumed that it would've taken them more than a few hours to switch their entire inventory system to a better server.  I guess it was a postponed release, technically.

Wasn't trying to be hostile or anything. Just saying, SpaceLab isn't really at fault if people interpret 'postponed' as days from now.