Online sales of RSD releases

I'm still waiting for Deathwish to send my In Utero: In Tribute... I hope they didn't run out.

Their inventory is in real time (or very close to), so if you should be getting it.  There is some talk of them not getting the RSD color, but black instead.  Check the In Utero thread for some more info.

Welp, Turntablelab still hasn't shipped my Paramore vinyl. Ordered it the 22nd as soon as it was put up. Order says paid and fulfilled so I'm not sure what the hold up is. Their CS replies to me regarding it's status haven't been really helpful.

My other two rsd purchases from them shipped with tracking with no issues.

That's very strange. I got shipping confirmation for the Paramore record from them about 5 minutes after I bought it, and got the tracking number about 2 hours later.

My Johnny Cash record that I ordered from Vinyl Stage is coming in today, shipped with Priority 2-Day, and I don't want to go all the way back in this thread, but thanks so much to the dude/gal who found this for me, as I got the last one they had in stock. The last thing I needed and it feels sooo good.

V S F,

No Cake or REM, they only had one of the DMB box sets - they didn't really have all that much. One of the employees was waiting to get in too - he said they were still waiting on. I picked up the Bowie pic disc and the Oasis 12", but I saw both of those later in the day when I went to Cheapies for the opening, I saw Tame Impala at Cheapies and a Cake box set being passed to someone, not sure how many - I actually had better luck at the Burlington Sunrise later in the day.

Keeping in the spirit of the thread, Banquet records goes up tomorrow.

V S F,

No Cake or REM, they only had one of the DMB box sets - they didn't really have all that much. One of the employees was waiting to get in too - he said they were still waiting on. I picked up the Bowie pic disc and the Oasis 12", but I saw both of those later in the day when I went to Cheapies for the opening, I saw Tame Impala at Cheapies and a Cake box set being passed to someone, not sure how many - I actually had better luck at the Burlington Sunrise later in the day.

Keeping in the spirit of the thread, Banquet records goes up tomorrow.

Can you pick me up Tame Impala?

Man, I just got a nasty e-mail from Melody Supreme for asking them to match the reduced price of the 2 RSD items that I ordered (the price reduced the day after I placed my order and before it shipped). Guess I won't be doing business with them ever again. They could have just said "sorry, we don't do that" but she really tore into it. 

My Scott Pilgrim from Turntable Lab just says paid and nothing about fulfilment. Anyone elses like that?

Same here. The note about fulfillment is actually there in white text. Highlight it and you should see that it actually says "unfulfilled".

I emailed them about it yesterday and they told me to sit tight because it takes 2-5 days to fulfill international orders.

Same here. The note about fulfillment is actually there in white text. Highlight it and you should see that it actually says "unfulfilled".

I emailed them about it yesterday and they told me to sit tight because it takes 2-5 days to fulfill international orders.

My order went in @ 3:04 on Tuesday and it is listed as paid and fulfilled.  I received the email that it was shipped @ 3:12 (pretty quick).

Same thing happened for my other 2 orders from them - all are listed as 'paid' and 'fulfilled' and I received the shipping notification within the hour.

I ordered three RSD items from Reckless and they arrived yesterday open and without shrink wrap in tact.  I emailed them about it and they  responded unapologetically saying that they took these measures to ensure that the albums weren't defective.  I bought the items to give as gifts, so I'm sending them back as I don't want to give an unsealed album as a gift.  Has anyone else experienced this from Reckless?