Online sales of RSD releases

Thanks for everyone who confirmed they were in Bullmoose "limbo" with me. I ordered 3 records, 2 shipped the next day and have already been delivered to my shipping address (currently out of town), and the last one has been sitting in the "Order Received" camp since then. I guess I could just shoot them an email and ask but want to keep the hope alive. Been expecting a cancellation email every morning this week.

And I'm not even expecting anything from Dr. Strange (my failed order from RSD 2013 still says "Approved" in my account info.) I will be extremely surprised if that one gets fulfilled.

Let's see I got black milk glitches in the break and sun ra album on actual rsd at my record store and so far this week online I got fleetwood mac 7 inch chick inglish and chance the rapper 7 inch placebo 1973 lp and tame impala live lp so I think I had a better online week all I need is the cure dinosaur jr 7 inch and I know where I can find it but I'm broke and I would of gotten everything on my list

Thanks for everyone who confirmed they were in Bullmoose "limbo" with me. I ordered 3 records, 2 shipped the next day and have already been delivered to my shipping address (currently out of town), and the last one has been sitting in the "Order Received" camp since then. I guess I could just shoot them an email and ask but want to keep the hope alive. Been expecting a cancellation email every morning this week.

Same here. From their explanation, it sounded like if the item was available, and you put it in your cart, it was reserved. Oddly enough, the one that say order received was the first item that I put in the cart.

If it is still showing order received, and that means that it is cancelled, i'm not sure why only some are getting cancelled orders. At first, I thought that they were waiting to get all of the items to the same store for one shipment. I hope we can find out tomorrow.

From what I think is going on, is they're just as hopeful as we might be on a certain few items and don't want to cancel them outright because they think there is a good chance of them showing up once the dust settles. I think from the email I got, it was essentially stay patient and hopefully it will be cleared up or resolved sometime between today (Friday) and this coming Tuesday.

The 'issue' is that it's not especially friendly, having to stay up till that time just to buy them? Granted I don't 'have' to stay up, but given they are based in the UK, something like 10am or something would have been nice.

I buy from all over the world, and due to drops in timezones, have spent 6-7 times this last year setting my alarm for 2am and having to go for releases.