Online sales of RSD releases

I saw it earlier on Reckless. Very good price, I think $13.99. I don't know if it's there anymore.

FOUND the Cure split finally. It was $15.50 shipped which was kind of pricy. Oh well, beats $25+ on ebay.

Thanks a ton man!!  I swore I looked there this morning, maybe they were updating stock in stages.  Anyway, finally scored a copy there! 

i'm apparently stupid and can't include a proper link.  But my record store had a good amount there. He said I could refer you to his facebook page. He brought in stuff from his 2 other locations and had about 3 rows when I left.  I was the first to see it so I don't know what will be left.  I did get the last of a few of them, the Dresden dolls, paranorman, the zombies, man man and the wizard of oz. BUT there was another death cab when I left! I just want to give a heads up incase you were looking for those.

if you google "size records okc" then you'll see his facebook page.  But if someone wants to show me how to do a proper link then i'll link it.

<a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/size-records/99804525264">size records</a>

i have the Minor Forest 4xLP. I just wanna make clear that its not a boxset. Just the two 2xLP each in its own gatefold cover. No outside box or anything like this. Just the two albums wrapped in foil. So don`t be disappointed.

Still a really really great price for what you get. Can't wait for mine to come in the mail. I sold my copies of the original presses recently to buy this.

I did get the last of a few of them, the Dresden dolls, paranorman, the zombies, man man and the wizard of oz. BUT there was another death cab when I left!

So jealous that you were still able to get Paranorman this late. I'm not looking forward to trying to decide whether or not I want to order from Mondo tomorrow. Their variant is amazing but I'd be bummed to end up with a standard black for like $10 more than the RSD version was going for. 

So jealous that you were still able to get Paranorman this late. I'm not looking forward to trying to decide whether or not I want to order from Mondo tomorrow. Their variant is amazing but I'd be bummed to end up with a standard black for like $10 more than the RSD version was going for. 

I know, better sounding vinyl sucks worse than shitty sounding vinyl.