Online sales of RSD releases

You win some, you lose some...

Managed to fight through and get a Chvrches EP on BullMoose before they ran out (no conf email yet though).

But I also got an email from Saki saying they had to cancel and refund my whole order. Managed to grab an Outkast elsewhere but now (just when I thought I was done) I'm on the hunt for Collision Course.

Really shouldn't be spending any cash, but that Oneohtrix release was the only RSD title I wanted. Ordered it from Melody's site yesterday morning and received a cancelation e-mail later in the afternoon. Successfully checked out with it at Bullmoose, but have yet to receive a confirmation e-mail. If it falls through, I'm just going to assume it's not meant to be.

I signed in to Bull Moose at like 8:30 (pacific time), had tabs open for the 4 things I wanted at 8:50, and hurriedly clicked 'add to basket' on all four once they went live at 8:55... so I'm able to see my basket with all 4 items at 9:04 and when I click 'checkout' it sent me to login again! At that point NOTHING happened for an hour. It just "loaded". I finally got through around 10:08 and it went through with all 4 items in my cart. So... I hope they actually went through. That was nervewracking!

You win some, you lose some...

Managed to fight through and get a Chvrches EP on BullMoose before they ran out (no conf email yet though).

But I also got an email from Saki saying they had to cancel and refund my whole order. Managed to grab an Outkast elsewhere but now (just when I thought I was done) I'm on the hunt for Collision Course.

Not surprised about Saki. I don't know what inventory system they're using, but it definitely needs an overhaul. I ordered Notorious BIG and The Zombies RSD 2013 from them last year,  and they showed in stock for nearly a day afterward... but they still got cancelled about a week later. It was extremely frustrating.

Bullmoose tends to be much more reliable than that. I got everything I ordered from them last RSD, and they were good about letting me know the status of the one outstanding item (the Drive soundtrack, which they did receive and send out to me eventually). 

Those that missed out on getting the Songs: Ohia boxset can order it from Secretly Canadian now  

http://jasonmolina.scdstore.net/index.php?filter=all&action=add&quantity=1&items=&cat=SC200dlx&form=9x7inch%20plus%20CD&order_storeid=74#main_tab1

How much was this box set?  Can't believe I missed out!

Really shouldn't be spending any cash, but that Oneohtrix release was the only RSD title I wanted. Ordered it from Melody's site yesterday morning and received a cancelation e-mail later in the afternoon. Successfully checked out with it at Bullmoose, but have yet to receive a confirmation e-mail. If it falls through, I'm just going to assume it's not meant to be.

I ordered it from Melody yesterday. I hope you get it, man!

According to my credit card statement, bullmoose has a pending charge for less than my order. Looks like the dresden dolls didnt make it... Pretty bumbed because i wanted that the most of the 3...

It looks like they're charging items as they pack them up. Since these are likely being sourced from a variety of stores, it may be somewhat piecemeal. For example my "order history" shows that Fun. - "Point and Light" has been packaged, and thus it's the only one that has actually been placed on my card. There's at least one non-RSD item in my order that I know is in stock, so I anticipate more will be filled soon and the charges will follow accordingly.