Chiodos - All's Well That Ends Well and Bone Palace Ballet Hot Topic exclusives

Yes I missed spelled honestly. Yes I deleted my post because I didn't want a bunch trolls bitching about it. Yes I've only posted once in this thread because I'm fairly new to this forum (not to collecting) and I don't post much here. Yes I was trying to help someone out,sorry I was trying to recoup 2$ for a mailer and gas across town. Now go feed off someone else.

Yes I missed spelled honestly. Yes I deleted my post because I didn't want a bunch trolls bitching about it. Yes I've only posted once in this thread because I'm fairly new to this forum (not to collecting) and I don't post much here. Yes I was trying to help someone out,sorry I was trying to recoup 2$ for a mailer and gas across town. Now go feed off someone else.

tumblr_me4fcu4ENz1rplxqn.gif

tumblr_me4fcu4ENz1rplxqn.gif

You clearly do not understand what a troll is.

It is Grand Coda for sure. This is what CS had to say about the different artwork on the website initially:

Hey there!

Good question. The picture that is put on the website is a stock photo that the vendors send to us to use on the site. We'll see if we can forward this to our copyright team to have the right cover art uploaded instead. 

Marc

Hot Topic Customer Service   

It is Grand Coda for sure. This is what CS had to say about the different artwork on the website initially:

Hey there!

Good question. The picture that is put on the website is a stock photo that the vendors send to us to use on the site. We'll see if we can forward this to our copyright team to have the right cover art uploaded instead. 

Marc

Hot Topic Customer Service   

Perfect! Thanks for the information. Can't wait for this to get shipped. 

Just picked one of these up this weekend at skate and surf. Its white and it is grand coda. Ill never understand why teeth the size of piano keys was left off this release. It was one of the best songs on the record. Definitely the most "chiodos" type track as well. Anyone know how much the white ones are out of?

Just picked one of these up this weekend at skate and surf. Its white and it is grand coda. Ill never understand why teeth the size of piano keys was left off this release. It was one of the best songs on the record. Definitely the most "chiodos" type track as well. Anyone know how much the white ones are out of?

White? You must've picked up a MerchNow variant. I don't think we'll know the number until they release it online.