Get Scared Everyone's Out To Get Me

I never took part in the Zay Zay bullying because I don't think it's cool when 20+ people are ripping on one dude. But seriously, it's like you have no filter and post stuff solely to get a rise out of people, and attention for yourself. Why not just make a "Get Scared - Everyone's Out to Get Me" thread, and instead of childishly saying "Only 500 in the world!!!", say something like, "I really enjoy this record, is anyone else into this band?". Even if the answer is no, at least you don't come off like an immature troll.

Also, why not put the focus first on the music, and if people have the record then they can chime in. It comes off like you're showing off that you have a record, instead of inviting discussion on the actual music and record.

I never took part in the Zay Zay bullying because I don't think it's cool when 20+ people are ripping on one dude. But seriously, it's like you have no filter and post stuff solely to get a rise out of people, and attention for yourself. Why not just make a "Get Scared - Everyone's Out to Get Me" thread, and instead of childishly saying "Only 500 in the world!!!", say something like, "I really enjoy this record, is anyone else into this band?". Even if the answer is no, at least you don't come off like an immature troll.

Also, why not put the focus first on the music, and if people have the record then they can chime in. It comes off like you're showing off that you have a record, instead of inviting discussion on the actual music and record.

I enjoy telling people about the scarcity of hard to find records thanks for your input on my thread though :)

I enjoy telling people about the scarcity of hard to find records thanks for your input on my thread though :)

Its not hard to find, nor is it scarce. Its still available and has been since it was released. Its never been sold out, and there are actually 215 still available. That is almost half of the entire press. So why did you do this thread again?

I'm not so much a huge fan of the band, but I enjoy Erik Ron's work as a whole.  He really brought a good performance out of these guys, and I'm not sure they can pull it off a second time.  That being said, they are fun as hell live and I bought this LP. :P

I enjoy telling people about the scarcity of hard to find records thanks for your input on my thread though  :)

btw dude: 

http://merchnow.com/products/167444/get-scared-purplebone-marble-lp

Shit's not hard to find if it's been out since fucking November, first print still in stock, and they can't even sell 500 LPs.

I'm not so much a huge fan of the band, but I enjoy Erik Ron's work as a whole.  He really brought a good performance out of these guys, and I'm not sure they can pull it off a second time.  That being said, they are fun as hell live and I bought this LP. :P

Power to you bro!