PO: AT THE GATES- Slaughter Of The Soul (RE)

Surprised more people aren't excited about this. Classic album that's been hard to find without eBay prices for years. Guess I'm getting old.

I don't think there's a whole lot of death metal fans on here. That being said, ordered it on green yesterday. My CD copy is starting to get worn out!

Theirs no specific color that I really like so I'm just going to wait and see what I can get wholesale and keep one of those. I just sold my picture disc version recently for $75.

I bought a Swedish copy of Entombed's Wolverine Blues FDR but was sent a German one. I got in contact with Earache to make sure I understood the variants that were being put out. From the very helpful conversation I had with them plus the number of recent FDRs with a Swedish exclusive, I strongly suspect that the variants for this will be the five on the Earache site, the German version and the Swedish version. They're all linked to in this thread. I don't think they're doing international wholesale versions like they did with earlier FDRs.

But I'm open to being wrong if anyone finds a link.

I bought a Swedish copy of Entombed's Wolverine Blues FDR but was sent a German one. I got in contact with Earache to make sure I understood the variants that were being put out. From the very helpful conversation I had with them plus the number of recent FDRs with a Swedish exclusive, I strongly suspect that the variants for this will be the five on the Earache site, the German version and the Swedish version. They're all linked to in this thread. I don't think they're doing international wholesale versions like they did with earlier FDRs.

But I'm open to being wrong if anyone finds a link.

My point was these will be available wholesale in the US and I don't care about what colors I end up (exclusive or not) since nothing really catches my eye. Since Earache doesn't do wholesale direct with US buyers anymore I wasn't expecting any exclusive US versions. 

I'm sure it's limited, just amount undisclosed. Makes me think how I wish I could find a copy of Left Hand Path still. It's the one Entombed I slept on.

There's some on Discogs. One of those listed under the black variant says 'clear vinyl'. It could be a poor description, but the only 100% clear version released is in the box set and limited to 100. If it were that, it would be a bargin.