PO: You Blew It! - You Blue It (Weezer Covers EP)

I mean...I think seriously referring to these as /1 or /4 or whatever is a joke. The hand drawn covers are dope though. You just know kids are going to toss these up on eBay and claim "/2 very rare tour edition" and want $100 for them.

It's really no different than doing screened pieces of paper and placing them in front of a normal lp and numbering it. Except these are more unique and interesting.

It's really no different than doing screened pieces of paper and placing them in front of a normal lp and numbering it. Except these are more unique and interesting.

More unique, yes. Cooler/Better artwork? Who's to say? The person who pays a lot for a record with a sharpie drawing on it because it's /1 I suppose haha.

Wanna grab me a Christmas split??? Will compensate

They did sell out of it regularly dude. Sorry man. But after the guy told me that, he pulled one out of the box that didn't have a sleeve. We were both confused, and he realized it was a test press of the split. Told me he would still sell it to me for $5. Needless to say, I'm STOKED.

More unique, yes. Cooler/Better artwork? Who's to say? The person who pays a lot for a record with a sharpie drawing on it because it's /1 I suppose haha.

I should add that I don't really feel like these should be considered /1 pieces that would warrant someone shelling out cash. They are a funny story and memorable piece for the person who got it though.

Didn't mean to degrade the folks putting work into nicely done limited items.