PO: You Blew It! - You Blue It (Weezer Covers EP)

cwhit is having a rough day lol

come back to three packages (Topshelf with Empire! Empire!, Prawn two variants, and this, Tiny Engines with Dikembe and Cayetana, and Orchid Tapes with Alex G and Bilinda Butchers), and have two mistakes between them. What a day, hah. All labels I really trust as well.

Anyone have any luck with getting replacement jackets from Topshelf recently? I got this in the mail the other day and it had a pretty big bend in it since it was just taped inside a 12" mailer and the tape had come undone. I emailed them about it but didn't hear back. I also emailed them a couple months ago about getting a Frameworks - Loom jacket since that was all bent out of shape when I got it. Never got a reply to that email either.

In my experience, yeah. I've never had a request turned down. They even offered it for the Loom jacket in a thread on here but then they didn't respond to my email. I don't demand it for free, I just ask if they have any extras. Most labels I've asked seem more than willing to send them for free though.

Anyone have any luck with getting replacement jackets from Topshelf recently? I got this in the mail the other day and it had a pretty big bend in it since it was just taped inside a 12" mailer and the tape had come undone. I emailed them about it but didn't hear back. I also emailed them a couple months ago about getting a Frameworks - Loom jacket since that was all bent out of shape when I got it. Never got a reply to that email either.

Sorry, must have missed these somehow. Saw the You Blue It one come through and we haven't responded yet because we're not sure if we have extra jackets just yet. We'll be in touch soon and look into getting you replacements for both if we have 'em. Usually we do this if you have an existing order or planned future order that we can include them within FYI.