Riot Fest 2015

Tardcore

Just tried to buy VIP tickets, said there was a problem with my card information. 

Spoke to my bank, they said it was because the verified by visa / mastercard pop up didn't get verified (this pop up never appeared)

yes i've got my pop up blocker turned off. 

Has anyone else had this / know of the problem? I've emailed ticketfly as well. urgh such a fuck on!

• 2 weeks later...

Chicago Daily Lineup: 

chicago_singleday_11x17_web3.jpg

Single day passes available from Groupon: https://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-riot-fest-4

Use code HOT3 to get $10 off each day.

I think it's currently cheaper to buy 3 one day passes with the promo code from groupon than it is to buy a 3-day pass from ticketfly.

• 3 weeks later...

Big clash for the after shows with Thrice / Alexisonfire. The girlfriend wanted Alexis so i guess that is that. Bummed I'll miss the thrice one.

Few clashes on the Saturday as well I'm not too pleased about. But I guess that's part of the "fun".

Someone tell me good things to do in Chicago for the days we have around it please. I've done research but it's always best to get ideas from people who actually know the city!

EDIT : Good bars and stuff in the River north area would be nice to know.

I saw on WGN (chicago) much of the bickering about the fest occurring near a hospital and they said it was a heavy metal fest and only showed bands like GWAR and savage-punk bands, as i thought to myself, 'this is not how the public should see this fest' considering all the bands that are nothing like that on the bill. News is news