Riot Fest 2015

Tardcore

Just like last year, they let umbrellas in. It was cold and wet, but a blast. I noticed Fat Wreck brought some colored vinyl, and Pirates Press has a bunch of their oddball releases. They also have the Rancid 7" box marked way down to $200. Red Scare and No Sleep also have tents, but didn't notice anything too out of the ordinary at their booths.

It was super muddy but I had a great time. You could really feel how much bigger it is this year. Even bands I thought weren't very popular had huge crowds. The rock stage sounded a little off. Hopefully they fix it for the next two days. See you dirty mother fuckers tomorrow.

This is a super-random question but does anyone live close to Humboldt Park who is NOT going to Riot Fest that would be willing to watch my dog for a few hours on Sunday night? I'm going to be driving through Chicago on Sunday and in theory could stop to go see Blue Meanies and Cheap Trick but I'll have my dog with me and I obviously can't leave her in the car or bring her into the fest. Anyone willing to help a dude out?

Just board your dog in town. We use Tucker Pups or Urban Dogsitters.