PO: THE FRONT BOTTOMS - Rose EP

Did you? No label/band that plans to have a CD/vinyl release put them out on separate dates. Sure, sometimes records are pressed afterwards because a vinyl release was decided on after a CD release date. But Bar None knows they're putting out a CD release and a vinyl release. So to not plan on having them released on the same date is bizarre.

That's a pretty honest question to ask you since bands/labels do this all the time and it's incredibly common.

Shit, major labels do it the most.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Until it takes a month longer than everyone else to send it out.

Haha yeah I've had some slow records in the past. I've only ordered through them when they're the only ones with something I want, however this price in the front bottoms EP could be a mistake, so I wouldn't mind getting it for a cheaper price than the label can offer haha.

Also, SRC is on my good side at the moment cause the last record I pre-ordered I got around the time I expected, and also they recently sent me a box of replacement sleeves (for free) via Fed Ex for some of the damaged ones I've gotten through them via USPS. They were all SRC titles of course (blink 182 TOYPAJ, the starting line - say it like you mean it, copeland, etc)

i just checked out this bar none records website and it looks like it was made in 1993 and any possibility of me ordering it just disappeared my god being a web developer is now getting in the way of purchases. jesus.

(yes I know I can order from src)

yeah the bar none website is pretty bad haha

• 3 weeks later...

For those who were waiting for this to pop up on Amazon, here's the link - http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KDURCD0/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1406130908&sr=8-1π=AA75

It's only $12 and free shipping with Prime. That's a pretty nice savings compared to the $18 ppd from Bar None.

i was just gonna post this today as I was searching front bottoms vinyl on amazon and saw this came up for 11.99.  Definitely gonna take advantage of that and prime and use a $5 gift card I have to bring it down to 7 with tax.

i was just gonna post this today as I was searching front bottoms vinyl on amazon and saw this came up for 11.99.  Definitely gonna take advantage of that and prime and use a $5 gift card I have to bring it down to 7 with tax.

wutta steal. You're getting it for like less than manufacturing costs haha, awesome. (the band got paid still!)

• 1 month later...