Anyone ever gone to one of these trailer screenings? They always leak. Do they try and stop people from using their cell phones? Kinda seems like "what's the point?" Just put the official trailer online a half hour after you play it to an audience. Or else search people and don't let them bring cell phones in the theater.

I refuse to watch this in theaters just like ASM. Nope nope nope

I agree, I saw the 1st ASM  though in theaters but didn't see the 2nd one since it didn't draw me in like the first one. This Fantastic Four just doesn't look good at all and all of my friends say the same thing.

Just got finished seeing Ant-Man. It was pretty fucking great. It was pretty ridiculous too but like... You could tell it knew how ridiculous it was, if that makes sense.

It was a lot of fun though. Both after credit scenes were great too!

Nice! I'm a little worried about how this one will do $$$ wise.

Not nitpicking. This thread was made to discuss MCU related movies. If you would like to discuss Fox's Marvel movies then do so elsewhere instead of thread hijacking.

How are you going to sleep at night knowing people are talking about Marvel in a Marvel thread? Poor thing :(