World Cup 2014 Discussion

Poor Ivory Coast, what a robbery.

Why? After seeing a few replays, I (unfortunately) have to say that it was a foul...so, penalty!

Would have been great to see Ivory Coast come through...Greece is a horrible football country...

That said, I can't believe that one match of the WC last sixteen is Costa Rica - Greece...sounds like a joke regarding the fact that we're talking about football!

Suarez will use this in some way to get a move from Liverpool, he did it with Ajax, blaming the media for hounding him after he did it. He will move this summer, it just depends on how much of a liability Barca or Madrid think he is now but i don't get the impression they are particularly bothered, especially when it comes to a marquee signing. 

He will probably get a huge ban from FIFA, there's a lot of talk of it being up to two years but i genuinely think he should get a ban from the sport, it's the third time after all! Going to be really hard for Liverpool now, i'm looking forward to seeing how they handle this after they stuck with him through the Ivanovic bite. They've also had to deal with him being racist too, which they made a total mess of - if he wasn't a great player with a huge value, i think he'd have been canned by them back then.

Anyway, it's pretty funny watching liverpool fans try to brush this off as him being great "entertainment", as they watch the guy who clawed them back into the top four slipping from their grasp. Have fun dealing with mid-week champion's league games with Rickie Lambert!

To say group D was supposedly "the group of death" all four teams played truly dreadful tonight. 
Oh and fuck Suarez the cheating prick, always trying to push other players over the edge no 'red mist' came over him, it was out of nothing, he's just fucked in the head why would he think he can get away with something like that after doing it before?

Why? After seeing a few replays, I (unfortunately) have to say that it was a foul...so, penalty!

Would have been great to see Ivory Coast come through...Greece is a horrible football country...

That said, I can't believe that one match of the WC last sixteen is Costa Rica - Greece...sounds like a joke regarding the fact that we're talking about football!

I dont disagree, its a robbery because they had it all game. just heartbreaking.

If Ronaldo had put in his fucking like 8 clear chances today we would be through instead of USA. This WC deserves to be wiped from my memory. Disaster from day one - Pepe red card, Ronaldo not fit, then Patricio, Beto, Coentrão, Almieda, Postiga all getting injured? Fuck me. Glad we at least won a damn game