PO UP: Code Orange "I Am King" 9/2/14 on Deathwish

That's double the PPD cost, which is pretty terrible. I don't condone that at all. I'll still gladly offer my white up for a trade to anyone with a green/black.

No, I agree. Just thought people would want to know... And what do you know, someone bought it. I want that green/black though as well..

Deathwish randomly DMed me on Twitter and asked for my address and then sent me a sweet little Code Orange panther pin. Coolest label ever.

Same thing happened to me today! Figured that's what it was! Pretty cool, and definitely one of the coolest labels. My girlfriend actually got chosen for one of the intern spots for the fall semester!

Haha its a blessing and a curse. Having it makes me so tempted to get the Demo 2010 cassette, I longingly check on the $85 one on discogs almost every day.

I have the I-V tape. I also creep on that demo tape. All I'm missing is the EM//EM tape and the demo tape for a non variant collection.

I have the I-V tape. I also creep on that demo tape. All I'm missing is the EM//EM tape and the demo tape for a non variant collection.

Haha since I have embrace me and the full of hell split I try to resist hunting down the I-V tape. I'll go halfsies with you on the demo tape and we can share it in increments ;)