Woah, just got the email with downloads for VIP. It also includes stems and instrumentals. Also, there may or may not be an easy way to download everything... Not sure if it's okay to post in the thread.

duuuude pm me with that. Did not know VIP came with that kind of stuff. Would have gotten it just for that.

As much as I'd like it, I don't think so. The MerchNow description says nothing about it. However, it is a triple gatefold, so they're gonna have a lot of ground to cover.

Yeah true, I'm not optimistic about it either. But maybe they'll have all the stories on an insert or something. Considering they went all out for armor for sleeps vinyl release I hope they'll do the same here. Either way I'm stoked. I'm curious as to what they'll decide on for the etching as well.

It's refreshing to get a special edition re-release that's this good! How freaking awesome.

I absolutely adore the b-side titled "Buddha." I miss that Anthony so much.

The Buddha b side is amazing. I love that Julian is on there as well. Hoping for a cool demo release version of on letting go for its 10 year!

Anyone who's been going to these shows happen to know if they have a tour screen print for sale? If so can anyone post a pic of it? Thanks in advance ;)

nothing that I've seen. They have a banner of the Juturna artwork on the jacket of the picture disc. Only other "special" thing they have is Juturna coffee, which I am so bummed I missed.