Which band's discography would you want repressed?

I'd do terrible things for a box set of all The Promise Ring's releases on Jade Tree.

THIS.

That too. It sounds like they lost the masters for a bunch of the early stuff though, so it may not be so easy. Awesome avatar, by the way. The world needs more StarDust.

I know LCW was lost for a long time and someone found them within the last few years. Agree about seeing these guys, had heard they're in the works as well.

I wouldn't hate seeing a David Boxie box set, even though most of his stuff isn't too hard to come by, it'd be nice to have everything together.

Old Electric Wizard and Sleep stuff is hard to come by, would love seeing that done again!

Cursive. Again, their old stuff is hard to come by.

And last, but certainly not least...Saves the Day. Don't want to blow a fortune on those first two albums.

So much yes to this!

Yeah dude, Volume 1, Volume 2, Holy Mountain, Let Us Prey, We Live. Ngggghhhhhh.

and I repeat: Red album. PUUUUUUKE. I'm glad you like it though, I've known a number of people around your age to really enjoy that album. I could just never get into it.

Yeah dude, Volume 1, Volume 2, Holy Mountain, Let Us Prey, We Live. Ngggghhhhhh.

and I repeat: Red album. PUUUUUUKE. I'm glad you like it though, I've known a number of people around your age to really enjoy that album. I could just never get into it.

Big Weezer fan in general. But that themed box set would be the coolest

US Maple 

Discount (though at one point a full discog repress was in the works; only Half Fiction made it out - wonder what happened to the rest?) 

Mr. T Experience 

The Eyeliners 

I don't necessarily want anything like that Hot Topic series thing. Just good quality records and packaging.

DANZIG

Samhain!

Clann Zu would be a nice, but very small set. And none of it has ever been pressed before, so there's that.

As the Poets Affirm since nothing has been pressed before as well.

A Sarah Kirsch bands chronology would be sweet, and kind of an awesome way to commemorate her life and influence on music.

Still waiting on the Swiz set.

Samhain!

I'd be pretty happy about this. 

Botch. I have just about all of it already, but it would be nice to see some of those old 7"s get new pressings. Most of the songs are on Unifying Themes Redux, though.

Frank Turner. Some of the older stuff is getting quite spendy and hard to find.