Which band's discography would you want repressed?

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised to see so much demand for armor for sleep. Their first album kinda changed my life when I think about it. At age eleven I chose between purchasing a fat Joe CD, and armor for sleeps first album based on the cover alone. I chose armor for sleep.. in a way they introduced me to music as I know it now. Had my first feels to that album.. within a year I was into taking back sunday and mcr and it all just went uphill (or maybe downhill? lol) from there. I dream of one day having that album on vinyl.

But if any bands discography could be pressed, I of course would pick Dir en grey. Marrow, MACABRE, the UNRAVELING, and Kisou specifically deserve pressings. (..well so do Withering., VULGAR and Gauze....)

The Offspring. Maybe not a popular opinion but I'd like Americana. The Vandals would be cool too.

Agree, I've also lobbied for a press of Days Go By to them on twitter a few times.  Not sure why they didn't do at least a small run of them.

Not too popular on the boards I don't think, but I'd like to see some Korn albums pressed, specifically the self titled album.  But a full discography repress as some kind of set would be sweet.