Which band's discography would you want repressed?

Due to the recent releases from the blink discography I have thought what other bands I would want to have their discography repressed as a series. I would want to see Green Day's discography repressed in a swirl series because I thought the American Idiot red and black swirl looked really awesome and I could see 21st Century Breakdown on an orange and black swirl. So what are some of your favorite bands that you would want to see their discography released in a series?

The Replacements. Some of their albums are still in print, but the early ones are too much for me at the moment.

The albums that are in print vs. OOP are soo drastically different. I want them all, but the ones I listen to most often are the most affordable. Glad about that, at least.

Agreed! Modest Mouse as well.

Definitely. A lot of people would kill for their first two albums, but they cost an arm and a leg.

I would love Coheed & Cambria to be a bit more affordable. Hopefully IKSSE3 gets a repress soon and I can get one without having to sell my kidney.

Also want As Tall As Lions, a proper pressing of their self titled would be rad. It's a shame that record got a bad pressing.

That too. It sounds like they lost the masters for a bunch of the early stuff though, so it may not be so easy.

Yeah, last time I saw them he couldn't even remember how to play Heart Cooks Brain. I don't blame him, I never remember half the shit I write...

Awesome avatar, by the way. The world needs more StarDust.

You're damn skippy!