PO: Ryan Adams - Self-Titled 9/9/14

Gimme Something Good

Jacksonville

Vampires

And then a couple more that were previously mentioned in this thread, but I don't think they've been put up for sale yet

My local guy put in orders for me for the others:

No Shadows

Do You Laugh When

Did I read/hear there will be 10 total??? (not including Something Good, as Ryan said that one technically is a Blue Note and not part of his 7" series) With this in mind, I am a little disappointed he didn't just do a subscription club or something....and then still sell some in stores...for those of us wanting them all would of made our lives much easier! 

Lastly, LUNA MUSIC sucks big time! They take advantage of people so much...I just bit the bullet and bought one (1984) from them on discogs for $25 (as I am sure that is the cheapest I will find it, and I have to own all them now, even though I don't really like 1984 that much lol) 

My local guy put in orders for me for the others:

No Shadows

Do You Laugh When

Did I read/hear there will be 10 total??? (not including Something Good, as Ryan said that one technically is a Blue Note and not part of his 7" series) With this in mind, I am a little disappointed he didn't just do a subscription club or something....and then still sell some in stores...for those of us wanting them all would of made our lives much easier!

Lastly, LUNA MUSIC sucks big time! They take advantage of people so much...I just bit the bullet and bought one (1984) from them on discogs for $25 (as I am sure that is the cheapest I will find it, and I have to own all them now, even though I don't really like 1984 that much lol)

There is no set number. It's gonna be as long as Ryan wants to do it. We all know he's got enough material to pump out one a month for the next 60 years...

Not a whole lot for a RA 7" (or at least used to be that way)

It's really not. That was the only thing that made me pause in cancelling my original order (that I might not get it). Then I remembered this is Bullmoose not SRC, and I ordered it, the new Flying Lotus and it still came out $11 cheaper than the bundle on Ryan's site

Just got this from Bull Moose...

I apologize in advance for how crazy this seems. The "No Shadow" 7", which originally was supposed to be released today has either been delayed or cancelled. Maybe it never got out of the planning stages and the announcement to the industry was a mistake. It was originally included in a new release list we received, but now it officially doesn't exist.

We hope to get to the bottom of this mystery soon. Until then, there are few things we want you to know.

1. Your credit card has not been charged and will not be charged unless we receive a copy of the record for you.
2. You are among the first people "in line" to get a copy if the 7" ever pops up.

We will let you know what's going on as soon as we know ourselves.

I'm sorry about all the confusion here. I wish we had more concrete information to give you.

We appreciate your patience while we sort this out.

Thanks,
Chris