Swans Hype: 2022 Edition

Seems like a really nice physical item to own. You guys will have to comment on the pressing fidelity, I'm interested to see how it compares to the Filth repress. I haven't picked up the EP they repressed either so I don't know how that sounds.

I'm just gonna be selfish for a second and hope any of these in the future:

- Cop

- Public Castration 

- Soundtracks

Love Gira's voice more than most, just can't do Jarboe at all. She ruins the vibe for me :(

Seems like a really nice physical item to own. You guys will have to comment on the pressing fidelity, I'm interested to see how it compares to the Filth repress. I haven't picked up the EP they repressed either so I don't know how that sounds.

I'm just gonna be selfish for a second and hope any of these in the future:

- Cop

- Public Castration 

- Soundtracks

Love Gira's voice more than most, just can't do Jarboe at all. She ruins the vibe for me :(

Yeah, at the risk of being pelted with rocks, Jarboe is a joker. I do love those records, but can't stand her.

Yeah, at the risk of being pelted with rocks, Jarboe is a joker. I do love those records, but can't stand her.

Jarboe is the worst. Swans would be like my favorite band ever if she didn't ruin a lot of their music.

Yup. The lack of Jarboe is the reason I greatly prefer newer Swans to older Swans.

I really love what they were doing but don't like Jarboe, which I feel like is a slight reason why I love Angels of Light so much. Michael has the voice of an angel.

The Japanese version of the CD has Broadrick's version of the song, and it is sooooooooo much better.

I didn't know a version with his vocals existed! I love that song besides Jarboe obviously. She ruined that one too...

• 1 month later...

I can't decide whether I want the box or the individual releases.

• Derek™ changed the title to Swans Hype: 2022 Edition