PO: DAVID BAZAN Monthly

bazan-july-front-500x500.jpg

bazan-red-july2014_70ac426c-b4c0-40c8-a5

http://undertow.myshopify.com/collections/david-bazan

Two new David Bazan songs will be released every month for the next five months. You get the first release now and upcoming releases on the first of each month.

VINYL DETAILS
* Each monthly edition pressed on different color vinyl. 
* Jacket printed on heavy-weight uncoated 15pt board stock. 
* Mastered for vinyl without digital compression or limiting.
* Vinyl lacquers cut from high resolution 24bit audio files. 
* Vinyl pressed by Gotta Groove Records in Cleveland OH.

* Pre-order items must be ordered separate from other items in the store.

* The option to buy all five records in a package is only available until July 31. After that you can purchase each release separately as they become available.

* If you're buying records, you'll be charged the total cost of shipping all 5 packages at check out. Yes, we know it's really expensive to ship records to other countries. Sorry about that. We're charging exactly what it costs us to ship the records.

* All orders get MP3 or High Resolution WAV download of Volume 1 / Number 1 immediately after purchase is complete. You'll get an email at the beginning of each month to download upcoming editions in the series.

* We'll ship vinyl pre-orders for Volume 1 / Number 1 in mid-September and new releases each month after that.

* Please use a computer with a fast and stable internet connection when downloading.

* Limit 2 per customer. Orders with more than 2 will be cancelled and refunded.

DELIVERY SCHEDULE
Number 1 / July 2014
Download delivery: Immediately after purchase
Vinyl delivery: Mid-September

Number 2 / August 2014
Download delivery via email: August 1
Vinyl delivery: Mid-October

Number 3 / September 2014
Download delivery via email: September 1
Vinyl delivery: Mid-November

Number 4 / October 2014
Download delivery via email: October 1
Vinyl delivery: Mid-December

Number 5 / November 2014
Download delivery via email: November 1 
Vinyl delivery: Mid-January

there is literally no incentive to buying all at once. shipping was actually 7 cents cheaper per record to buy them one-at-a-time.

Came to post this. Emailed Undertow and asked if having them all shipped at the end is a possibility or if they would consider offering a price break to those who order the whole set up front and explained that they have it priced cheaper if you order one-by-one. We'll see what they say.

Went from 32 to 50 bucks pretty quick. Pulled the trigger (of course) I haven't been into any Bazan releases since Strange Negotiations. I'm not a huge of fan of all the acoustic and slow versions of his past material. I just want new stuff.

Already worth it based on the 2 instant downloads.

Edited by timdgd

Came to post this. Emailed Undertow and asked if having them all shipped at the end is a possibility or if they would consider offering a price break to those who order the whole set up front and explained that they have it priced cheaper if you order one-by-one. We'll see what they say.

they did say they'd all be available until November, so I guess it would be possible to just order all 5 then and shipping would be cheaper.

Bob emailed back and said to let them know when I order and they could hold all the singles until they are ready to ship and refund the difference in shipping. He's also looking in to the shipping calculator. He thought it was set up to be a little cheaper to ship the whole set. Lastly, he said they will offer all 5 singles together at the end, but only if they have leftover stock.

• 2 weeks later...