Available now: Oasis - (What's The Story) Morning Glory remastered

for a limited time, SRC is offering this for 29.99 on preorder.

Yeah, I ordered for that price.

Yeah with 2.99 media mail shipping

Canceled my Amazon :)

You'll be wishing you didn't when everyone else has their copy and you're sending them "where's my record" emails. I'll happily pay $5 more at Amazon knowing they'll actually ship my record.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Arrived this morning and I have since given it a spin.

The album sounds great, although I can't really be impartial with this one as it was the first album I ever bought when it first came out. Can't really give an informed opinion about if anything is different with the remaster as I haven't listened to the original in a while.

One thing I disliked however is that "Bonehead's Bank Holiday" song at the end of Disc 1 side 2. Such an atrociously bad song IMO, it's like a turd in the middle of an otherwise faultless record. 

So it sounds like this reissue came out sounding good. My Amazon PO should be showing up today. Can't wait to listen to it! Earlier in the week, I saw a YouTube VC member rip the sound quality of the record, calling it 'overcompressed' and stating the CD sounds much better. I was so bummed. Been waiting for this record to be reissued since I start collecting! 

So it sounds like this reissue came out sounding good. My Amazon PO should be showing up today. Can't wait to listen to it! Earlier in the week, I saw a YouTube VC member rip the sound quality of the record, calling it 'overcompressed' and stating the CD sounds much better. I was so bummed. Been waiting for this record to be reissued since I start collecting! 

It doesn't sound bad. It sounds like Morning Glory has always sounded: loud. There will never be a good (technically speaking) sounding version of this unless they remix it, which they won't. 

I'm just happy this is available on vinyl again :P